26- Wedding

NANDINI POV

"Nandini! Nandini! come down. Grooms family must be arriving any moment." Mother called for me to welcome the grooms family since its Navya's Mehendi today.

It should be all girls function but just on us youngesters request our families decided to host it combined. And guess what we all are having a destination wedding keeping it really a close and private affair.

We are hosting the wedding at Masouri Palace with the idea of royal theme. Grooms family lives on west wing and bride's on east wing.We had Navya and Cabir's Haldi in the morning on our respective wings and now its their Mehndi function in the court of the palace.

"Mom right here!" I jumped on my mom shoulder scaring her and laughed at her reaction.

"Grow up!" She glared and then shook her head smiling at me.

"Waow! Someone's looking beautiful today." Mukti commented looking at my green and yellow ghaghra that i paired with light jewellery and glass makeup, my hairs down and silky straight.

" Mukti commented looking at my green and yellow ghaghra that i paired with light jewellery and glass makeup, my hairs down and silky straight

"Well you both look sexy as well." I winked at them and like old days we laughed and high fives on our own comments meanwhile my parents shook their head.

"prrrr prrrrr prrrrr"

The loud sound of trumpets by the royal guards announced the arrival of the groom with his family diverting our entire attention on the palace gate now where a smiling Cabir in his white sherwani approaching us with his family. But my lips stretched into a wide smile spotting Mikhail in our traditional Indian kurta and salwar looking killer. He wasn't really keen to wear since I gifted him and insisted to wear that tonight.

But my smile instantly fell when my eyes caught another pair approaching the woman in red lehenga looking as beautiful as I saw her for the first time at Roka ceremony yesterday smiling and laughing, sticking too much to the guy I least bothered a...

But my smile instantly fell when my eyes caught another pair approaching the woman in red lehenga looking as beautiful as I saw her for the first time at Roka ceremony yesterday smiling and laughing, sticking too much to the guy I least bothered about and have been avoiding since our last encounter at my place. As bitter as I sound to admit it they both aren't looking less than bride and groom together, she in her red lehenga and he in her well fit afghani black suit with shawl wrapped around. Completely ignoring both I turn around to leave where my parents and others took the groom and guests with them.