5.Past Collision.

I woke up next morning afresh and don't know why beaming like a sunshine after so many years. As if I never suffered any stress or depression. There is something different about today. I'm having mixed feelings as if something different going to happen, something is really new about this day but still I am fearing deep down don't know about what. My inside are churning and twisting with an unknown sensation.

But before that I have to be focused on about the meeting with the Duke and BODs at 12:30 o' clock noon and its just 7:30 right now. It means I have enough time before meeting. I just hope it go well without any complications. Its going to be one of the biggest contract for IMPRESSION especially for Elegance since its our first contract with a well known business company who have nothing to do with fashion industries before but now all of a sudden they want to invest and spread their business in fashion industry also.

Todays meeting is going to be the important one so taking care of my reputation I have to look professional, confident as well as good, a true CEO of fashion industry and I am already nervous about facing the Duke and the presentation which unfortunately I have to present in todays meeting because I am the best and most capable and she talked highly of me to the Duke already. Emily's word exactly.

I decided on my todays look really consciously and grabbed it after a long relaxing shower to pull up on me.. Its a simple white sleeveless dress which has long zip partition in front at the middle from the thigh length skirt till the neck. After pulling it on me I paired it with my ankle length six inch nude gladiator and left my long wet traces open and decided to just blow dried not leaving it in natural waves. My makeup is simple, minimal and natural showcasing my natural beauty.

huff!

I look at the wall clock hanging in my leaving area showing 8:45 am in the morning means I still have more than two and half hour to reach my office since I have to check all the details of the presentation and other preparations for the meeting. So, I decided to go and meet Haim and may be he also can drop me to my office since its is the day of the month when I give my car in servicing and the service centre is near where Haim lives, so they can come and pick up by. It has been two days since seeing each other and last serious confrontation after Mikhail leaving me baffled with some questions which needed to be answered. I knew whatever he told me that day was half the truth he is hiding something and I am definitely going at his place for some clues.

Well sounds like a plan!

After checking myself for the last time in full length mirror I walked out of my apartment grabbing my car keys and necessities and locking the apartment behind. I reached the parking and finally drove off getting inside my only baby love. My car!

Mikhail left soon after having coffee with me on my balcony leaving me baffled about the revelations and doubt he explained about Haim having feelings for me with a know cant be possible, though can be.

But I still remember when we were in Dubai during my heartbreak phrase of my life. I was desperate to move on from my past and Haim was the only support I had that time who stilled there with me like a knight in shinning armour. And I found myself little relieved around him. So, my desperation to lesser the pain and moved on from the past insisted me to lead to do some stupidity and I still remember I nearly begged Haim to have a relationship with me but he denied telling me that he is attracted towards me more than a friend and if it had been any other situation he would gladly had taken her as his girlfriend but he didn't want to be the cover up for his feeling. If he really wanted something real , pure and truth. He didn't want to be a back up for someone's feelings. And his each and every words were filled with sincerity and his eyes were begging me to understand him. That was the first and last day he ever talked to me about his feelings for me as more than a friend and respecting our friendship I never brought up the topic anymore. And now I realize how much of a stupid person I was to propose something like this. I was actually trying to use one of the most important person. It must had hurt him a lot. But I still cant say anything about his feeling for me right now has it faded with time or still he have feelings for me?