4.MEETING!

NANDINI POV

Eventually I reached my office and as my luck everyone was also late for the meeting because they all were stuck in the same traffic. And still there was no sign of Emily; our boss and the owner of the company.

We all're gathered in the conference room chatting or mostly talking about the guest duke and the traffic. Ladies 're of course fan girling about how hot the duke is, they saw him in todays news, he is so charming etc. And I silently ignored and unnoticed turned to my left where actually people discussing some business. Yeah my thing!

''Good Morning everyone!'' soon the door of the conference room opened and Emily walked in gracefully with a charming smile and a professional aura surrounding her. The whole chattering room turned into a professional environment when her voice boomed.

''Morning Ma'am!'' everyone wished her altogether and soon she took her seat at the head of the table.

''So, we all are already an hour late for the meeting and I guess no one need a reason why.'' she smiled warmly and we all nodded in understanding. ''Well, the purpose of this meeting is to actually inform you all about the big opportunity we actually got.'' she stated enthusiastically and we all grew curious. ''I know its been six months to our new successful project Elegance and we had our very first successful show last night. So Congratulations ! to the new CEO.'' She passed me an impressed look and I nodded in gratitude. ''So, I have a great news for our new CEO and of course for everyone. Nandini, I think you are a lucky charm for our IMPRESSION INDUSTRY. ''and our curiosity grew ten times more. ''This is the very first that one of the biggest industry in the world wanna do business with us. We received a business proposal from this well known industry ,We already are one of the greatest fashion industry on the globe and I think after doing business with this person we soon will be number one.'' she sounds really excited and optimistic.

''so, who is the person?'' one of the other lady CEO of our other fashion line questioned.

''Of course , The Duke! '' when she said ' duke ' we frowned and she proceeded proudly ''ARCHDUKE MAHIDOL ADHULYADEJ ! '' She announced and everyone gasped in shock except me, I stared them in confusion . I never heard of him, well I am not the gossip magazine type because they just have meaningless rumors , craps etc . I read only the things which is of use not every gossips well If the article is about Haim then its other case. That's why I was unknown about the identity of Mikhail that he is one of the most renowned Business tycoon in the world''

''Who is he.. I mean this Duke?'' I silently whispered into Laura Bullock's ear; CEO of The Beautiful Lady ; another fashion line under impression. Laura stared at me like I've said 'Hey Luara! you know I am an alien.'

''You really don't know HIM?'' She asked me in disbelief emphasizing HIM and I shook my head like an innocent child. ''What the... I mean you really don't know him?'' she asked again as if one to assure herself and begging for a different answer but I couldn't help to lesser her misery cause my answer was yet the same and she scoffed unlady like. ''He is in town and you still don't know him. He is the only thing all over in the news today.'' and then I realised she is talking about the same Duke who was the reason of the drastic traffic in New York, before I can answer or say anything Emily interrupted.

''So, Nandini! You've a great responsibility ahead.'' she smiled at me and I frowned while everyone eyes glued on me with the same confused expression.

''Means?'' I asked.

''what I mean is I decided to collaborate Elegance with Duke and you guys are going to work together if duke will be impressed enough to work with us and it will be your responsibility to make sure that Duke will choose only our industry to do business ''she paused to look at everyone before speaking '' This is the very first time Duke is going to invest in some fashion industry. Perhaps, Duke has no idea about fashion industries but he very well knows about businesses so I expect Elegance team to present their business strategy in the best way they can. Make sure we have this business proposal approved. He must have sent the proposal from his side which is a really big thing but it doesn't mean we don't have competition because Duke has chosen three top most fashion industry to do business with them and only one will be the lucky if duke will be highly impressed.'' she said in her business tone, her voice was strict and stern.