18 DISAPPEARANCE

A/N(I know everyone hates it but still) I hate everyone who hate Mikhail (my poor baby)😭😭😭 and I hate those too who hates Manik ( my another poor baby) Well..😒Don't ask why? Every child is special for her mother doesn't matter how big of his crimes are. ROFL!(just messing around😝)

HAPPY READING!

''Will you be my girlfriend?''

I still can't believe he asked me to be his girlfriend day before yesterday and I actually said yes! Something is really wrong with me. I sure know I like him, I like him a lot but that's it because I can never fall in love again in my life. And it all happened right before I told him everything about my past, my last name, my family, Manik ; everything. I told him everything that had happened in my life.

We were on the boat in the middle of the lake under the full moon when I told him everything about me, I just didn't want to keep him in dark since he told me about everything in his life. I thought I should return the favor too. He was shocked is an understatement , he didn't say anything at least for next five minutes and when it started to worry me he threw the bomb on me and I didn't know what was really in my mind when I said yes to him but I don't regret it.

''Nandini!''

''Haim?''I asked in surprise to see Haim coming this early at my place that too just when I came back from Mikhail's lake house. ''Haim, is everything alright? You are looking troubled.'' I asked concerned seeing him panting and the stress line on his face. I instantly grabbed a bottle of water for him from the kitchen offering him to calm down but he pushed it denying it and sending death glare in my way.

''Haim what's wrong now?''I asked even more panicked.

''You tell me!'' He spat gritting his teeth and I stared him in confusion.

''What?''

''What were you thinking while saying yes to him?'' He snapped in so much anger as if his burning eyes will pop out anytime. He is so much angry , I can tell by the way he is clenching and unclenching his fist.

''Haim..'' I trailed off like a scared kitten ''Even I don't know the answer to this but...but..'' I gulped pushing my hairs behind my ears nervously and completely avoiding to look into his eyes.

''Look Nandini..''He stopped me showing his palms ''I don't know what are you exactly doing, hell I don't even want to but if you hurt my brother I swear I will not hesitate to ruin you and out of all people I believe you know that!'' He furiously roared and I flinched in fear. I have witnessed this side of Haim many times but never , he never behaved like this with me and it suddenly moisted my eyes.

''Hai..Haim I really don't understand what problem you really have with me ?But I expected much better from you. I thought you will be happy to see me moving on in life but when I'm you aren't looking happy about it.Why? Why do you think I will hurt your brother?Do you think that worst of me?'' I yelled in frustration and tears pouring out from my eyes. He huffed looking up at the ceiling before speaking again.

''because I know you, I know you better than anyone since four years , even better than your own parents. I know you can't even hurt a fly but..but..'' He stated certainly and took a long pause to breath ''Listen just tell me do you love my brother?'' He asked out of blue and I was stunned nevertheless answered him in negative. ''Will you ever?'' He asked again and I again shook my head embarrassingly ''I..I don't know.'' I answered brokenly. ''Are you even near to that feeling?'' He asked again impatient and helpless and I shook my head again.

''This is what I was afraid about..I know that you can't!'' He mumbled rubbing his face with his palm ''And this will eventually leave my brother broken hurt.''