Chapter 12 {Love?}

Quick recap of Ch.11
~~~~
The group continued the game until they all got tired and went home
~~~~

~Lance's POV~

"Shiro you're like Keith's older brother figure, right?" Lance asked when they first got to school.

"I mean I guess-" Shiro started but was cut off by Lance again.

"I'm not really good with expressing things you know because I never really felt anything for anyone before Keith because of you know- my issues, anyway- I want to tell him I love him through song, and I was thinking If singing Fly me to The Moon by Frank Sinatra what do you think?" Lance blurted our kind of quickly.

"I think that's a great idea! And Keith Loves Frank Sinatra"

"Wait you could understand me?"

"I'm used to hearing Keith blurt things really fast- and there also usually about you- anyway maybe you should do it at prom or something"

"That's a great idea!" Lance said with excitement and marched over to the office to arrange a performance.

~Keith's POV~

"Come on Pidge, do I HAVE to wear the dress?" Keith complained while they sat in the library.
Roxy was sleeping next to Pidge ,holding hands, because it was free period.

"Here's a better question, do you want Lance to fuck you on prom night?" Pidge looked up from her computer to look at the un-phased boy.

"Duh it's prom night" Keith responded like it was an obvious answer.

"Then your wearing the dress." Pidge said and went back to writing an essay on her computer.

"Blegh, you're no fun" Keith said crossing his arms in retaliation.

"No you're not fun, come on Keith live a little it's not like I want to wear one either" Pidge said rolling her eyes at her emo friend.

"You still suck!" Keith said sticking out his tongue.

"That's what she said" Pidge said laughing really hard.

"Omg Pidge!" Keith said now blushing mad.

"You seem to forget we're in a library" a Adam said sitting down next to Keith.

"I didn't forget, Pidge- she just-" Keith tried to explain what Pidge did.

"What did my sister do this time?" Matt asked walking over to the group.

"Oh dear brother, bold of you to assume I'm the one who made a problem" Pidge said batting he lashes to seem innocent.

"Yep you definitely did something, or else you would've punched me instead" Matt deadpanned.

"That's why I'm known as the violent one" Pidge said triumphantly.

"Honey, you're as tall as a 6th grader and we're in 11th grade" Roxy said to her girlfriend.

"You said that makes me cuter" Pidge said crossing her arms.

"Haha, it does" Roxy said pulling Pidge's face back to face her. Pidge hugged her.

"This is when we realize we're third wheeling." Adam said. Like saying that was a magic spell to make a boyfriend appear, Shiro and Josh were seen walking up the stairwell to the second floor of the library, where they were.

"Correction, I'm seventh wheeling" Keith said. They all laughed at that and soon Hunk and Shay joined the group. All of them were there.

All except Lance.

Keith was worried to say the least. Lance was never late. Well not until they started dating obviously. Keith knew not to jump to conclusions because that is what always ruined his past relationships. Lance was obviously just planning something. Right?

Keith knew that was the only logical explanation, that he was willing to think about. Maybe one of his friends knows where he is? Yeah maybe.

"Have any of you seen Lance?" Keith decided it was best to see if anyone else knew where he was. Maybe he's sick? No he would've told Keith he'd be absent that day.

"I did this morning, don't worry he's here he just had to take care of something" Shiro assured his little brother figure. He obviously couldn't tell Keith what he was doing. It was a surprise. He also couldn't make it obvious that he knew what was happening.

Well that wasn't a very specific answer. That answer didn't exactly help Keith's curiosity. In fact it made him more curious. He pushed the thoughts away because he was venturing off to danger zone. Instead he continued to study for a math exam he had later that week.

After a few more minutes it was time for class. Luckily Lance wasn't dead. What? Keith didn't know if he was alive or not. It was time for bio class, and this is where Keith decided it'd be best to ask.

"Where were you this morning?" Jeez way to make it sound like he was cheating, Keith thought to himself.

"Planning something Kitten~" Lance didn't want to our right tell Keith what he was doing but, he knew if he was to vague, then Keith would probably assume the worst.

"Getting creative there with nicknames there, are we?" Keith teased his boyfriend as they continued working on the infamous project that got them together.

"You know you love them" Lance looked up from his computer. Keith just rolled his eyes. Those god damn perfect,gorgeous,mysterious,adorable,threatening Violet Eyes.

"Aww does someone miss the name Violet Eyes?" Lance said in a baby voice. Keith blushes in embarrassment. He wasn't wrong though. After all, it was one of their first pet names for each other.

"Don't push your luck lover boy~" He couldn't help it. Teasing Lance was one of the so called 'cute' things he did, according to Lance.

"I like you not the nicknames" Keith said matter-of-factly. Lance blushed but then immediately fake cried.

"You don't like my pet names red? I feel so betrayed by my own boyfriend none the less!" Lance chuckled at his own joke. Keith joined in on the laughter.

It was a very un-stressful day. Weird for Keith, someone with heightened anxiety, and Lance, he has PTSD from his past experiences. But they bring out the best in each other.

Neither one knew exactly when they would confess true love to one another, well Lance did but he didn't know how Keith would react, but they both knew it.

They were just two 18 year old idiots in love. And that was all there was to it. Or so they thought.