Chapter 2 {Violet Eyes}

Quick Recap from Ch.1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What's that?"

"A phone number...."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Shiro's POV~

Shiro looked at the small piece of paper for a few moments before pulling out his phone and entering the number in his contacts

Shiro- Hello? Adam?
Adam- Sup pretty boy~
Shiro-Why'd you give me your number?
Adam- To get to know you sweetheart
Shiro- Stop that 'little spoon'
Adam-Excuse me!?
Shiro- You heard me shorty
Adam- Y-You're Just tall!
Shiro- Nice stuttering didn't know I was that hot
Adam- You're not hot! Kind of....but that's not the point!!!!
Shiro- Didn't know bad boys could get so flustered lol
Adam- stfu I'm learning!!!!!
Shiro-whatever you say short shit
Adam- I'm average height!! Pls stop texting
Shiro-Oh did I make you uncomfortable?
Adam-No Prof.Kolivan is going to kill me lol
Shiro-Oh ok

It was Shiro's free period so he didn't realize Adam was in class.

~Keith's POV~

It was bio class. Keith's Least favorite class. Why? Because Lance was in it!

"Ok class today we're getting new desk buddies/lab parters" Mr.Coran announced

Keith tuned him out until he heard his name

"Keith and......hmm.....how about.....Lance!"

NOOOOOOOOO!! The worst possible thing just happened to Keith. Ok so he overreacted but this is Lance!

What could possibly go wrong?

Everything!

~Lance's POV~
So Keith was the boy with violet eyes' name.

Cute.

Lance internally slapped himself in the face.
"Don't go soft for that emo wannabe!" He scolded himself.

"So because these are new partners you can take the rest of class to get to know who you're working with for the next 3 months." Mr.Coran said

"3 MONTHS STUCK WITH LANCE!?" Keith thought
"And we've only been in here for 8 minutes! This is a 70 minute class!" Keith thought again.

"Sup emo wannabe" Lance said with a lollipop in his mouth.

"Don't call me that gray beanie!"

"Nice pet name emo wannabe~" Lance said and leaned a little closer to Keith still keeping distance.

"It's not a pet name! And don't call me 'emo wannabe'!"

"Oh I'm sorry would you rather be called Violet eyes emo wannabe?" Lance said sarcastically and batted his eyelashes like a Disney princess to fit his sarcastic voice.

"Just call me Keith"

"Sorry little red, either it's a nick name or I switch to all your classes so I can bother you all day."

Little Red.....that's what his mom called him when he was younger.....she still does and it makes Keith embarrassed in public.

"Yo mullet head you there?" Lance said poking Keith's cheek.

"Y-Yeah just zoned out...."

"So which nick name?"

"hmmm I like violet eyes....."

Lance stares at him shocked.....he really is a wet blanket

"You're pretty soft for a wannabe emo ,Violet Eyes"

"Thanks" Keith said sarcastically

"Ok your turn"

"My turn for what?" Keith asked confused

"Uh your turn to give me a nickname. You really don't know how this works do you!"

"Oh.....uhm......how about....The Blue Knight?"

Lance smiles a little at Keith's pink cheeks.

"I like it..." Lance said before realizing he was being soft.

"It would probably be a better nick name for a softie though."

"Then what do I call you?"

The bell rang and Lance stood up and held Keith's jaw with his hand forcing him to look up.

"Your bad boy~" he said with a wink and walked away.

~Pidge's POV~
She made her way over to her locker and put her stuff in it. She took her stuff out for her next class and put it in her.backpack. She was about to close her locker when a pair of sharp black nails did it for her.
"Sup birdie"

"I told you not to call me that in public"

"You know me, rules are meant to be broken~" Roxy said with a finger on Pidge's chin.

"Can we go somewhere oh I don't know.....not in front of the entire school!" Pidge whisper shouted at Roxy.

"Sure birdie" she said as she started to drag Pidge to the door.

They sat by a tree near but far from the school. Pidge sat down but Roxy sat behind her and put Pidge's head on her lap.

"Why are you like this?" Pidge groaned

"Oh can it princess you know you like it"

Pidge and Roxy had been dating for a few months at this point. Pidge was lucky she got out of class 20 minutes before her friends did. Roxy called it feeding the Pigeons to her friends. They always had no clue what she meant by that.

"You'll see what that means one day just you wait" she would tell them

"Your 15 minutes are up" Pidge said sitting up.

"Why don't I get all twenty today princess?" Roxy pouted.

"I agreed to meet my friends on a further end of school than I usually do"

"Alright fine" she said reluctantly

Pidge gave her a peck on the nose before grabbing her bag and running to the school. Roxy smiled to herself and started walking back to school once she saw Pidge disappear into the school.

~Time Skip Brought to You by Jake From State Farm~

"Enjoy feeding the Pigeons Roxy?" Adam teased as Roxy sat down

"Oh come on Adam if we keep teasing her she'll never tell us what she's doing!" Shay said as she sat down.

"Come on its been a few months and she still hasn't told us! I'm starting to think she actually is feeding pigeons" Josh said.

"Can it pinhead" Roxy said slightly annoyed.

"Hey Lance" Shay greeted him as he sat down.

"Hey guys...." Lance said. Something was obviously on his mind.

"You OK Lance?" Josh asked looking at the boy who was deep in thought.

"What's on your mind buddy?" Adam asked.

"You look like something bad happened." Shay said slightly concerned. Even though the entire group were bad in their own way Shay was definitely the "softest" out of the 5 of them.

"No it's not that it's just...."

"Just what?" Roxy asked.

"You guys ever heard of a...Soulmate?"

~~~~~~~~~
It's short I know I need some ideas T^T