Chapter 3 {A Near Death Experience}

Quick Recap of Ch.2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You guys ever heard of a.....Soulmate?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All 4 just looked at him.

"No shit we've heard of them!" Adam said revealing his red string every one else also revealed theirs.

Only one soulmate can see the string.

"Speaking of which has anyone met theirs yet?" Shay asked excitedly.

"No" the three boy said.

Everyone turned to Roxy.

"Uhhhhhhh"

"That's where you've been going!" Josh said standing up and pointed a finger at her. No one else in the cafeteria paid attention to the group (they were to scared to) so no on minded the scene that unfolded.

"I- umm..." Roxy started but but was cut of by Lance who stood up and said,

"And I bet it's Pidge! That's what you meant by pigeons!"

"God damn you two are good" Roxy sighed leaning her head into her had and rubbing her eyes in an annoyed way.

"How long?" Adam asked curiously.

"*sigh* 6 months"

"That's how long you knew!?" Shay asked surprised by this point to two boys sat back down.

"No that's how long we've dated I've known for 8 months"

"Wow just...wow" Lance said

"Anyone else hiding a secret soulmate we should know about?" Roxy said raising her hands in a 'pay attention' fashion.

Everyone shook their head.

~Shay's POV~

My attention turned to a boy with a bright orange headband wrapped around his head. He looked very kind like he had a bubbly personality.

Shay will admit that she definitely preferred kind boys over bad boys though that's what her group consisted of. He was walking down the hallway with a boy with honey gold/brownish hair. He looked very similar to the girl Roxy said was her soulmate

"Hey isn't that Pidge's brother?" Shay said and everyone's eyes turned to follow her gaze.

"More like Josh's crush!" Roxy said. Lance stifled a laugh at the expression on Josh's face. It was a half scowl and half blush. He got up from the table.

"I-I have to go to the bathroom brb..." he said mentally cursing at his stuttering.

~Matt's POV~

I was walking with Hunk to go eat lunch with our friend in the library and oh yeah it happened to be ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FLIPPING BUILDING! No no he would stay calm he thought. His thoughts were interrupted when a boy with shaggy blonde hair walked past accidentally bumping him in the process. He ignored it and continued the walk to the library.

-(Ok so I don't think I explained the soulmate thing quite enough oops- anyway! The way you can tell who your soulmate is, is with the red string. The person that can see it must always protect the string until they meet their soulmate. At that point both can see it after your first kiss. If you are too far from your soulmate for too long a sharp pain will ring throughout your body. This pain is called 'Heat' you can take pills for it (kinda like birth control but different) or if you're in desperate need of helps sex is the only other way.....unless you want to suffer. You cannot feel pain through your soulmate though well besides the piercings but that's kinda permanent feature on you so...moving on...at anytime you are aloud to reject your soulmate all you have to do is say "*insert random name here* I reject you as my soulmate" the two would no longer be soulmates. They could still date there connection would just not be the same.)-

~Time skip brought to you by the dollar that's stuck in your couch~

~Lance's POV~
It's the end of the day and Lance was walking home from school. He didn't like taking the bus and he left his car at home this morning. He didn't live far but it was still a far walk. He was about to pass an alley way when he could hear some sort of whimpering sound but it wasn't from any sort of dog or cat. It was a human's whimper. As he got closer to the alley the conversation could be more clear.

"P-Please I don't have anything that. Could be of use to you....p-please don't hurt me!"

"And that's where your wrong gay freak!" Ok Lance has had enough! He rounded the corner to find unfortunately familiar long white hair and his lackeys. Lotor. He then looked to see who was whimpering in fear.

"Violet eyes!" Lance thought for a moment then spoke up.

"Lotor!" Lotor let go of Keith's arms which he was pinning above Keith's head.

"My my, the little bad boy has come running back to me. Want to join our group again hmm?" Lance just stared at him dead in the eye no one said anything until Lotor spoke up.

"Why are you going to defend this wimp? I know you hate soft boys as much as I do!"

"I don't hate them I just think they're weak. And second I'm not dumb enough to hurt one. Maybe those tight leggings are cutting off circulation to your brain. Now let him go before this gets ugly."

"Fine fine but just know I'll be back" Lotor said and Lance grabbed Keith by the wrist and dragged him far enough away from the alley so he could start scolding him.

"What the hell were you thinking Purple!?" Purple was an extension of Violet Eyes which he was pretty proud of.

"You could have gotten yourself killed! Did they hurt you!?"

"No no they didn't.....why do you care anyway?"

"Look I didn't do it for you, I did it because I hate Lotor ok? I had a bad past with him. But you need to be more careful. You had me worried there Mullet...."

"How many of those you got?"

"Your just so easy to make fun of" he said holding Keith's chin and pulling it close to him.

"Did....did you um....want me to....call you Bad Boy?"

"Sure why not Samurai." Keith giggles at the nickname. Lance is now love-struck hehe.

"Why is that a nickname for me of all people?" Keith is still giggling.

"You just look like you're good with knives~"

Keith stares at him wide eyed before replying,

"Oh uh thanks"

"Listen I have to go...stay safe Keith..."

"Uh- I will....cya at school tomorrow uh- my Bad Boy..."

Lance gave a small smile before walking in the opposite direction to his house.

~Keith's POV~

As he watched Lance leave Keith's heart was pounding in his chest. He couldn't believe Lance of all people not only saved his life and was the one making his heart pound like crazy. He shook it soft and blamed the heavy beating on the fact that he was scared for his life back there. Needless to say he was not looking forward to seeing Lances face again. Admiring each little freckle that was scattered across his face.

"Snap out of it!" He thought to himself.

He started his way home.

Tomorrow would be a long day.