Epilogue

It was back to the flat for the Beatles now, where Pattie was waiting. At long last she could now hold George tightly in his arms and not worry about a demon possessing him again. "Georgie!! You're finally you again!" She cheered, peppering him with kisses.

"Aw.. I missed you too Pattie. I was worried I would have never seen you again, but thanks to WereBlubber, I'm right here with all of you."

"WereBlubber? That monster helped you out?"

"He's actually really sweet when he's not ravaging on everything in sight. He didn't know any better, but now he does and needs a way out of my head."

At that moment, Ringo entered with a stack of books in hand. "I'm sure it's around here somewhere.. Aha! A seance to split two personalities into their own separate selves. The writing's a little small but I'm sure this would be no problem."

"You mean ritual right? Seances are to contact the dead." Pattie explained.

"How did you know that? Didn't expect you to know about supernatural stuff."

"It's a bit of a hobby I picked up during this story. Now, it says here to circle George and all place a hand on his head." She instructed, watching everyone take their place and wait for their next cue.

"Alright, now I just gotta say... Split and raccoon?"

In an instant, a cloud of smoke filled the room, but it didn't give the group the affect they were hoping for, a raccoon was now plopped on Paul's head. "Is that supposed to happen?"

"I don't get it.. Oh! I must have read that wrong, it's supposed to be split and be two. Alright let's try this again, but this time we'll get it right."

"John stop holding my hand."

"Huh?"

A blue green smoke now emitted from the two, once it cleared Ringo was missing and John and Paul were acting odd. "Okay what happened now?"

"Um.. I got worried so I kinda chickened out." Ringo mumbled, peeking out from John's floor bed. "Was I not supposed to exit the circle?"

"Oooh! Is this what it feels like to have the most beautiful booty around?" "Paul" grinned, slapping his butt in front of Cynthia.

"John!! What are you doing being me?!" "John" snapped, chasing after him.

"Oookay.. This is gonna take a while. All of you!! Back in the circle and no funny business!"

Giggling, "Paul" took "John's" hand and got back with the others. "Alright, third time's the charm. Now, split and be two!"

Finally, Paul and John were back in their proper bodies, but that wasn't all. George and WereBlubber stood side by side, no more worrying about transforming every night for the former.

"It worked! Blubby is now his own self! Oh, but I think he'll need his own clothes."

Giggling a little, Pattie got the chubby monster plus sized clothes she made just in case her boyfriend outgrew his outfit. "There you go, but I wonder what he'll do now that he's out of your head."

"The fans might not want a beast as the fifth Beatle, but you think he inherited some of my musical talent?"

Picking up a guitar, WereBlubber started to strum. To everyone's surprise, he had just as much talent as the hungry Beatle. "Maybe he can make it as a solo act. But first we should probably teach him how to speak, as well as sing."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And our next act is, WereBlubber and the Bloatles!"

George and Pattie watched as they saw their old buddy perform with his very own band. It's been two years since the whole fiasco with Gluttony and Owen, the Beatles had stopped touring and were busy filming their very own made for TV movie. In the meantime, WereBlubber filled the void by performing for the fans with his Beatles tribute act.

"He's nearly as big as us, fame wise anyways. Let's go meet him backstage! Hope he still remembers us after so long."

"I'm sure he does, you and him were basically one and the same during your touring years."

Once the show was over, George and Pattie pulled WereBlubber into a hug and snuggled his chubby body. "It's been so long since we last saw each other! Looks like you really made a name for yourself now Blubby."

"Aw, I missed you too George." He giggled. "I learn to talk during that time. Still trouble but I sing good."

"I can see that, bet the tribute gig will go on even when we eventually split."

"You? Break up? I doubt it! You are all so close together."

"Yeah, but as the old saying goes, all good things must come to an end, even the best of things."

"Like this story?"

"Well this is the epilogue so yes, even fanfics. But don't be sad, we can always go right back to chapter one whenever we want to reminisce of the old times."

All that fourth wall breaking aside, the trio all ate out until they were as big as blimps. And everyone lived happily ever after. Except for Owen of course, he's still in jail for cursing George.