Chapter Eleven

Poor George was still stuck to the wall of his own mind, it seemed almost pointless to try and regain control now. It has only been a few hours, but it felt like an eternity. "It would take a miracle to save me now... Even if I could get out of this gunk there's no way I'll be able to stand up to that sin. I just hope that perpetrator who did this to me was finally brought to justice, aw who am I kidding.. At my rate of luck he probably got off Scot free. And Pattie.. If Gluttony dares to lay one finger on her!.. It's not like I can do anything.."

A low moan could be heard from further into his brain, George braced himself for the worst. He was expecting Gluttony to have rolled by to taunt him for how pathetic he looked, but who he saw was quite a surprise. "Hey.. You look kinda like me. I'm guessing you're what I turned into every night.. Well, I guess used to turn into at this time." He mumbled, looking over at WereBlubber curiously looking at the ooze trapping him.

"If you've come here to comfort me don't bother.. We're stuck here, there's no way in hell we can kick Gluttony out of here.. Believe me, I tried and I ended up like this."

But WereBlubber was having none of it, opening both of his mouths, he took large bites out of his gooey prison. Chewing for a little, he instantly spat everything out, thankfully not back onto George. "Tastes rancid huh? And I thought you'd eat everything in sight."

He gained a little bit of his confidence back now that he could finally move around again, but how to regain control over himself was an entirely different story. "There's gotta be some way out of here.. Maybe another control center, or just some way out of this mind prison."

It seemed there was no end to his cerebral cell, nothing but a long, empty hallway. "The control room's a no go if she's still in there.. There has to be some other place I can go to."

Sniffing around, WereBlubber did manage to find some more ooze covering up what looked like another door. "Seems like I'm not the only one trapped in here.. Can you dig your way through this Blubby?. Um. I mean WereBlubber.." The two just stared at each other, not know how to react to George's nickname for his monstrous form.

"I... I guess we've known each other a while in some way. With me trying to get you away from Gluttony, you must have been frightened suddenly passing out every morning and finding yourself stuck in here. And it does get a bit tiring constantly saying WereBlubber."

He simply nodded and got to work tearing all the gunk off the door, this one was labeled 'Meeting Room'. "I'm guessing this is where my Superego and Id meet. Knowing Gluttony she prefers the latter and let him run loose."

Opening the door, George instantly bumped into a more demonic version of himself. "Hey! Watch it, you can really impale someone with those horns." He grunted.

"You see? I told you to be patient, Ego will come for us." A voice called, coming from an angelic version of George. "If you're wondering why we're both here, Gluttony wanted total control without any intrusion from Id. His urges and desires got in the way of her plans."

"Hey! A guy's gotta eat right? I thought she'd appreciate more food in her system. Well, looks like your little pet's finally behaving himself."

"Huh? Well I wasn't really the most level headed the first time I was here either. But enough about that. I need to find a way to regain control of my body! Even for just a minute, just to assure my friends that I'm alright.." George begged.

"Regain control? The only way to do that is to defeat Gluttony."

"Just defeat? Why can't he just kill her outright? That should keep her from finding a new victim!" Id suggested.

"You talk as if she's just a regular human, she's an immortal sin." Superego explained. "Unless we can try to keep her busy long enough for you to enter the control room. But with the way she gloats about being able to walk earth without any consequences, I doubt she'd ever leave. Not even if there was a fire."

"We can set fire to my own mind? Wait, fat is flammable. I bet she would leave if that were to happen.. Only problem is how to sneak in and light a match without her noticing."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile back out in the material world, John was stuck against the wall of the same old hut Owen took refuge in before. "You could have at least took me somewhere that didn't smell like the old Hamburg bathrooms." He grunted, watching Gluttinous George reading through a book of spells.

"Don't be a smartarse with me Lennon, you know I could always inflate you until you explode. But you're a funny man, so I could spare you." He growled.

John tried his hardest not to look intimidated, but he was deeply worried for his youngest bandmate, his baby brother. There was no trace of him left, his body was contorted to resemble the monster that took him over, purple scales, a giant maw stretching across his now wrecking ball sized belly, pitch black hair and glowing red eyes in place of his once soft, chocolate brown ones. "Geo, I know it doesn't look like you on the surface, but I know you're still in there somewhere."

"You think a little mumble would be enough to bring him back? You're funnier than I thought." Gluttinous George sneered, lifting his flabby arm to knock him out.

"A mumble? Nah, but how about a scream? Georgie!! My baby brother! I know you hate being called that but it's my best chance at getting to ya.. Don't think for a second that this thing could even possibly try to overpower you! I know ya, you're better than this, better than her! Better than all of us even! I'd give anything just to see you again.. See your brown eyes twinkling as you smile.. Your cheeky grin, showing off your cute little fang. If you're in there, I know you can find a way back out here."

"Shut up!! There is no George anymore!! He's gone!! Dead!! You hear me?!" The possessed guitarist shrieked, clawing John across the face.

"You might say that, but you don't know Georgie at all." John winced, letting out a small smirk. "I'm not one to believe in miracles, but I think one might happen soon."

With that, Gluttinous George covered John's mouth with more of his slimy spit. "That should shut you up.. The others will never see you again, they have no clue where you are. You might as well give up now."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're better than this, better than her...... You can find a way back out here..." Those words echoed through George's mind, he had hope, but didn't know if it would be worth it in the end.

"I.. I have to try.. For John, for Pattie.. Paul and Ringo too."

"Hey what about us?!"

"Shut up Id.. I do have a plan, but it's going to involve lots of running. Gluttony still thinks you're stuck against the wall, if she sees you're gone she'll most likely chase after you, you can try getting her lost in the memory banks. That should buy you enough time to contact your friends and girlfriend." Superego told them.

"I might be as big as Blubby is now, but I'm sure I can outrun a giant, morbidly obese demon. Lead the way."