Chapter Four

John, Paul and Ringo didn't know what to expect when they saw their youngest mate buckling over and growling in pain. But what happened to George next was like something out of a horror movie.

His nails sharpened into claws, his skin hardened into grey scales, his chocolate brown eyes became a bright yellow, his already big ears stretched even larger, his scruffy, dark brown hair darkened and became spiky, a tail sprouted, tearing the back of his trousers and his teeth now resembled small daggers. But that was only part one of his transformation, then came the fattening.

His gut surged outwards once more, becoming as big as a beach ball, his ass bulged, squishing his new thick tail. Then his thighs plumped up as big as tree trunks in order to support such a massive booty, his arms were covered in flab and his cheekbones were replaced by puffy cheeks that could give Paul a run for his money. Finally his navel stretched and morphed into a second mouth full of jagged teeth.

"G.. Georgie?." Paul stuttered, not knowing how to react to his best friend becoming that very monster who attacked the night before. "You still remember us.. Right?"

This new George just growled at him, pouncing out the window and once again was on the prowl for food. "He.. But how is this possible?. He's become some sort of a werewolf!"

"More like WereBlubber.. Was this just something that always happened to him but he never told us about?" John wondered.

"I doubt it, we would have had broken windows every night then. Wait.. I remember when we were at the pastry shop, George bumped into some cloaked guy.. Or girl, I didn't get a good look at them."

"You think that a witch might have cursed him to be like this? That's ridiculous Paul."

"I never said that was a witch. But I just think whoever that was might have some idea to what's going on with our baby brother, they better or else I just might murder whoever had the gall to turn George into.. This thing!"

Not wanting to waste any more time, the trio set off in search for now WereBlubber George. It wasn't too hard to find a trail considering how much he ate. "Hope no one else got to him first.."

Meanwhile our hungry Beatle gorged on practically anything edible in sight, whether it be baked goods, produce or fast food. If it was tasty, he'd scarf it down his throat. The more he ate, the bigger his belly became, stretch marks began to appear when he was about to reach his absolute limit, but he still craved more. Then the smell of freshly made buttered lobster hit his nostrils.

Wanting to have at least one more meal before he was completely stuffed to the gills, George lumbered over to a modeling studio where the smell came from. There it was, laying out on a table, his for the taking. But what he didn't know was that a familiar face made it for herself, her name? Pattie Boyd, whom George had a crush on since A Hard Day's Night. She just came out of the washroom only to hear someone break in.

Jumping up, she quickly hid in the nearest closet, thinking it was a mugger. "I hear.. Chomping? Sounds more like a wild animal than a thief.."

Slowly opening the door, she picked up a wine bottle and tiptoed to the source of the noise. "Oh my god.. It's that horrid monster from last night! Odd.. There's something.. Familiar about him. Pull yourself together Pattie, just whack it over the head and call the police.." She thought.

Sneaking up behind the blubbery Beatle scarfing down whatever was left of her dinner, she tried to knock him out with the bottle, but he was so fat it just bounced right off him. "Ah!.. Umm... Hi there.." Pattie squeaked, backing away from WereBlubber.

Growling at her, he pounced and pinned her to the wall. "P.. Please.. You can have anything you'd like, just don't hurt me!" She screamed, it was loud enough for the rest of the Beatles to hear.

"That must be George, let's go Beatles!" Not wasting any time, they jumped through the hole in the wall George bashed through. "Stay calm Pattie, we'll handle this." John assured to her, grabbing George's tail.

"How?! This beast will tear you to shreds!" She panicked, trying to pull herself out of George's grip. "That is if he doesn't try eating us first!"

"He won't, trust me.. Just hope we can keep George away from the public long enough for him to change back.."

Pattie was in a state of shock, hearing that her boyfriend changed into such a blobby demon. "Th.. This has to be some sort of sick joke right? I can't believe that George somehow turned into some kind of-"

"We're still trying to figure it out ourselves.." Looking out the window, Paul saw the sun rising. "It took us all night to find him?. I guess we lost track of the time."

As soon as sunlight hit George, he collapsed as he changed back to his old self. "Ooh.. How can we explain this to him?"