Part 39: Welcome back

Start from the beginning

"You seem more happier today....What did you break?" Asked Ochako.

" Nothing!.... this time.... Anyway I have a surprise for you though" Said Izuku.

" Really? Where is it?" Asked Ochako looking around the room.

" We have to go to it Ochako. " Said Izuku.

"Oh ok...so where are we going?" Asked Ochako.

" Where we are going is the surprise" Said Izuku.

He led Ochako outside. He then walked slightly in front of her as he led her.

10 minutes later

Go ahead and try to guess what it is

"Can I look now?" Asked Ochako who has Izuku's hand covering her eyes.

"Almost there.... Alright. You can look now." Said Izuku letting taking his hand off of Ochako and letting her look.

There she saw in front of them was a white house with two floors.

"Deku what is this?" Asked Ochako confused.

" Our new home" Said Izuku smiling.

"WHAT! WHERE DID YOU GET THE MONEY FOR THAT??" Asked Ochako.

" Don't you remember how much our job pays?" Asked Izuku.

" Oh... Right.. but that was my parents house! I can't just leave it abandoned!" Said Ochako upset.

" Oh don't worry... I have that covered as well" Said Izuku smiling like a Villian.

He opened the door to the dark room with Ochako. He turned on the lights and Ochako saw Izuku's parents..

"Surprise" Called out Hisashi and Inko.

" Wow. I didn't expect you guys here!" Said Ochako.

" Oh it's not just us..." Said Inko with a smile.

Before Ochako could ask what she mean by that she felt a pair of arms wrap around her.

"Hey sweetie!" Said a familiar voice.

"Dad!?" Said Ochako. The man let go of his daughter and she turned around to see her dad and her mom.

"Hey there dear" Said Ochako's mom.

"W-w-what is g-going on" Asked Ochako.

"Me and your mother came back" Said Her dad.

" But how?!" Asked Ochako still confused.

" Well I had a talk with mr Toshinori. He said he has plenty of friends and other contacts that could use some work around the city. So here they are" Said Izuku smiling from Ochako's reaction.

" But why is there a new house!?" Asked Ochako.

" Because this is where you two will be living. Me and your father are moving back in to our old house" Said Ochako's mom.

" And we can help you all move!" Said Hisashi.

" Deku! Why did you do all of this?" Asked Ochako.

"Because your my special girl... And I want you to be happy" Said Izuku blushing a little bit.

He felt Ochako get a tight grip on him as she hugged him.

"You're the best boyfriend I could ever have!" Said Ochako staring to cry from joy.

" Only because you are the best girlfriend I could ever have!" Said Izuku returning her hug.

" Hey guys there is a celebration cake if you guys want some" Said Inko breaking the pair up.

" S-sure thing mom" Said Izuku.

Inko, Ochako, and Ochako's mom went into the kitchen.

"Say Izuku. Did you use the thing yet?" Asked Hisashi to his son.

" Dad! Still to young!" Said Izuku blushing.

" Hm? What are you two talking about?" Asked Ochako's dad from behind them.

" N-nothing sir!" Said Izuku straightening up like a board.

*Later

Soon both Izuku's and Ochako's parents left leaving just the two.

"There is one last thing I want to show you Ochako" Said Izuku holding Ochako's hand and leading her upstairs.

When the made it to the end of the hall Izuku opened the last door.

Inside was a room with a small bed,a small dresser,tv, table,and a few dolls on the bed.

"This is for Eri... When we get her back" Said Izuku looking shy.

" I think she will love it. I sure do" Said Ochako.

" I'm glad." Said Izuku.

" By the way how much did all of this cost?" Asked Ochako.

" Oh you know.... Just about.... 6 zeros." Said Izuku running down the stairs.

" DEKU!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yelled Ochako chasing after Izuku like a dog on red bull.

I'm going to try to slow down on my updates. Maybe every three days.

Reason why is because I notice lots of  other people always give a few days in between, plus I don't want this book to end to quickly.

So for now I will try to slow things down a little bit.

Bonus stories don't count.