As we walked throught the market, we heard a crash and looked behind us. There was an older man about in his mid 50's that dropped a whole bunch of grocery bags and everyone was just walking pass him, not even trying to help. I hurried over there and helped pick us the things he dropped. Placing them back in the bags. I look over and see Nova doing the same.

"Oh dear. You ladies dont have to." The older man said.

I looked at him and gave him a smile "We dont mind at all. Where are you heading? We can help carry the bags." I said.

"You really dont have to. Im use to doing it alone." He said, smiling at us.

"Well you dont have to do it alone today. Now where are we heading." I said, grabbing the bags I just filled with the spilled items. Nova did the same as well.

"Lead the way, Sir." I said.

He smiles and nods at us, walking towards a Ice Cream shop. We walk in and he leads to the back of the counter through a small white and pink door, which lead us to a kitchen.

We follow his lead as to placing the bags on the counter.

"I really appreciate it, girls." He saids.

"Its no problem at all." I smiled at him, when I was placing the last bag on the counter.

"Where is my manners? Im so sorry, My name is Riccardo Puccio. But yo can just call me Ric." He said, reaching out his hand, I shake it and then Nova shakes it.

"Im Keyona and this is Nova. We just moved here 3 months ago from America." I introduced us.

"Its nice to meet yall. I really am thankful for your help. Its just busy here and I forgot to go grocery shopping." He said, while he ran his hand through his hair.

"Do you work here?" I asked curiously.

He shakes his head. "No, I actually own this place, well my late wife did." He sadly said.

"Im sorry for your wife." Nova said.

"Its alright dear. She was diagnosed with Cancer but put up a good fight. She passed away 6 months ago."

"Oh, thats sad. My great grandma also died of cancer when my mom was 20. I never met her but my mother told me alot of great stories about her." I said.

"Yeah, she was an amazing woman. The love of my life. This was her dream. To open up an ice-cream in the middle of the market. We opened this shop 30 years ago, right after we got married." He said with a sad smile. "So im just trying to keep it open but its hard when Im the only one working. Then I have to close to do the shopping and stuff. It makes me lose money."

"Wait, you run this shop by yourself?" I asked and He nods his head.

"This was my wifes dream, and I want to keep it opened for as long as I can. Nobody hasnt came in looking for a job recently. So I been doing it myself but I dont mind either."

I looked at Nova and then back at Ric, "Well, you just got lucky, Im looking for a job. Id love to work here. You wont even have to pay me much either. Id even work volunteer hours also." I smiled at him.

"Me too." Nova said.

"Really?" He looked at us confused. We both nodded and smiled at him. His face lit up like a christmas tree.

"This is so great! I cant believe it. My wife answered my prayers. Its crazy, because just last night, I thought I would have to close in a few months because Im getting a little old, Im almost 60 and I had no help. But I got on my knees last night and prayed to my wife. I prayed that she would send me someone to take some of this load off my shoulder. The next day I meet you lovely girls." He smiled happily.