Ch.11

Ch.11

Koray p.o.v

Julian had the two men taken to a back room on the other side of the house. My phone was stripped from me and he only left me my one gun. It annoyed me but it wasn't something I fought against. I knew John and Mike were still watching from a distance.

I had found time to slip away from Julian and wonder around. He had guards at every hall and I was sure this was his mafia blood and not his gang relations. Eventually I had grown bored and made my way towards the back room to speak to the two men. I made sure to grab two water bottles on my way. I wasn't too sure on how long they had already been without substance since Julian pretended like that weren't important.

Brushing past the guard and into the low lit room I sighed at the condition the two awake men were in. It gave me flashbacks to the time Sam and I were chained up, waiting for death. Blinking the memories away I made my way in the room more, catching their attention.

Killa was the bigger of the two, meant to take hits. He was broad and had a weird look of comfort to him. J-Cub was fairly built but not much bigger then me. He seemed more like a watcher, not a man for the front lines. It made me wonder how he even got captured.

"You're with Flame?" It was Killa that spoke, causing me to give him my full attention. In a way he was in front of J-Cub, shielding him form me. "Why are you here?"

I walked over to the closest wall and leaned against it. There was only a single chair in this room and I didn't want to sit where Julian may have when he ended lives. Bending down I started to set the water bottles out in front of me. "Because of you guys mostly. You and another three have been attacking my gang and that forced us to dig up why. In conclusion we had little choice but to seek out Julian so he could get you off our backs." I slid a bottle out towards him and he slowly took it and handed it to J-Cub without even looking at it.

I watch curiously as the two interacted until Killa spoke to me again. "We were attacked first..."

I immediately frowned. "What happened years ago had nothing to do-"

"It wasn't years ago." Killa glared at me sharply and I stopped speaking to hear him out. "About two months ago the last of us got out of prison, Teddy. Us five linked back together and were about to head out of state. Start over and leave the mafia business for good. We didn't give one shit about the past and that set up." He glanced to his side at J-Cub who seemed to be hiding behind his own shaggy brown hair. "But...we got attacked at our home. A bomb went off and....killed our leaders lover. You know him as Dott probably. The one killed was a sweet girl who found love in a beast like him...so when he lost her he declared war on who set us up. Every bit of evidence lead to Flame."

"Evidence?" There was no way John would allow an order like that to be given. It never came across Drake, more importantly me. "There was no way we did that." I was confident in my answer.

Killa turned his eyes back over to me before frowning. "We know that now....but the others don't. Both of our families were set-"

The door opened suddenly and I looked over quickly to glare at Julian. He was smirking as he looked between us three. "Julian fuck off. I was getting somewhere with him and I think I know-"

Julian held up his hand and my eyes widened at the gun he held. He aimed it at J-Cub as he stared at the pair before firing. A short scream followed after the shot before I watched as blood started to leak on the floor. In slight shock it took me a moment to realize Killa had moved in front of J-Cub, taking the bullet in his arm. The smaller of the two quickly lifted his hands to put pressure on Killa's wound.