We're back

Ch.1

             Koray p.o.v

Oh god.

Oh god no. No. No. No.

Oh my god.

"Drake!!!!!" I screamed looking at the sight before me.

My heart was beating madly. I could feel my emotions skyrocket. Never before has this happened. I backed away slowly from the scene that greeted me when I got out the shower.

"Drake!!" I screamed again holding my towel tighter.

Drake came in the room calmly. I snapped my eyes to him as I pointed to the thing on my bed. He followed my finger then had the nerve to smirk.

"What the hell is that?" I asked him lowly.

"Well, last I checked it was a maids outfit." He said shrugging. (Pic up top)

I bit the inside of my cheek. "Why is it on my bed? Also where are all my other clothing?" I asked seething in my spot.

He moved his eyes to my now empty closet. "I'm doing some rearranging, don't worry they're fine."

"Drake I'm not wearing that." I told him going to the door.

He moved fast and ripped my towel off me. I gasped in shock at him. He just threw it to the side not even seeming fazed. I clenched my jaw before turning to still leave.

"I wouldn't do that. John and Mike is down stairs waiting for me to return." Drake said letting his eyes roam over my naked form.

I paused in my steps before turning to Drake. "Babe, if you don't go and get me my clothes, I will make your days worse than hell." I told him.

He smirked at me then moved to the bed. I watched him with a frown as he picked up the maid outfit.

"Don't make this heard little devil, just put it on." He held it out to me.

I glared at the outfit with as much hate as I could. "Fine." I said smirking.

Drake watched me with curious eyes. I took the dress and started putting it on. After I had Drake do up the back I checked myself in the mirror.

The thing was really short. Like, if I bent over I would flash everyone, short. The strings were thin as they laced my font. Drake passed me the stockings and shoes that went with it. I slipped them on with no complaint.

I dried my hair letting it stay messy. When I looked at Drake he had his jaw clenched. I tilted my head at his tense frame. I smirked walking passed him.

Just before I slipped past him I kissed his cheek and whispered to him. "Your going to regret this."

--------

I was in the kitchen trying to decide what's for dinner. Mike was here with me telling some story of when he was young. John and Drake were still talking in the living room.

I huffed not coming up with a decision. I put the pause sign up at Mike and he stopped speaking. I walked out the kitchen to the living room.

I spotted Drake and John in deep a conversation. Even if he wasn't seen as the gangs leader to others he still was the man in charge behind the curtain. I stood in the doorway and put my hands on my hips.

Drake spotted me and for a second his gray eyes seemed to darken. Before he got any ideas I rolled my eyes at him.

"What should I make for dinner? At this point I'm thinking of ordering out." I said ignoring the looking John gave me because of my dress.