Ch.2

Ch.2

                Koray p.o.v

I held the blade tightly as I followed Drake. A few things I've learned from being with him for so long:

1-He needs heavy persuading.

2-He will always be a asshole.

3-I, myself, will have to become a more forward person.

Which is why right now I'm holding a knife. I didn't go crazy these past few years. I've just had a little talk with myself. As much as I want to have him apologize I know the words will never come out his mouth. That's why I have to settle for what I'm about to hear.

"You son of a bitch! Now I'm a slut?!" I shouted standing at the doorway looking at him take his shirt off.

He glanced at me after throwing his shirt to the side. His eyes skimmed me then the blade. He simply turned around like I wasn't even there.

I clenched my jaw as I walked to him. Lifting the blade I aimed it at his shoulder. Just before it hit his skin he turned around and grabbed my arm. I pulled trying to get my arm free. When it wasn't working I pulled my other hand back and aimed for his face.

My hand stung after the impact against his jaw. I ignored it and grabbed the blade out of my other hand. I swung the blade again aiming for his stomach. This time I was was pushed off my feet.

I hit the floor hard and the blade fell out my hand. I brushed the impact off and looked around for the weapon. It slid under the bed. I cursed before starting to crawl under it.

I felt a grip on my legs as I was inches from the knife. I was pulled back out and flipped over.

"Really Koray?" Drake said standing over me.

"You really are an ass." I told him glaring.

He grabbed my arms pulling me to my feet. Just then there was a knock at the door. I actually forgot I ordered pizza. I glared at Drake and he let me go.

I noticed the when he pulled me from under the bed it tore up my dress a bit. My hair was a bit messy from a my moving around. To be honest I was a mess. It looked like I was at the army's training camp for a second.

I walked to the door getting the money ready. I knew Drake was following but I paid him no mind. Opening the door a guy no older than seventeen was waiting.

He looked me over with surprised eyes. "Miss are you ok? Do I need to like, call someone for you?" He said quickly pulling out his cellphone.

I clenched my jaw at being mistaken as a women but didn't say anything. Even if I wanted to I wouldn't have gotten the chance since Drake wanted to be known.

"Hey kid, give the food and go." He said putting his arm over my shoulder.

The guy looked at Drake and nodded slowly. He handed me the food and rushed off the steps. He didn't even get the money. After I closed the door and set the food down I made my way to the kitchen again.

"Where are you going?" Drake asked following me.

"To get another knife." I simply said.

A weight wrapped around my waist stopping me in my tracks. I huffed and stayed still. Drake's arm was holding me tightly so I wouldn't get away.

"Your so sexy when your trying to kill someone." He said in my ear making me shudder.

"Only you would think that."

He kissed the side of my neck. "Your not a slut or whore. I'm the only one hitting you so you can't be." He stated a little to proudly.

I signed knowing, like I said earlier, that was as close as an apology I was going to get. The things I put up with. I looked at the clock and saw it was close to 6:00pm.

I turned in his grasp and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Can you please go get me a pair of clothes? I have a meeting with the gangs in 30 minutes. I can't show up looking like this."

He looked me over as he smirked. He didn't answer me and just let me go. I watched him walk away towards the laundry room. I waited in my spot for about seven minutes before he came back.

I thanked the heaven he was holding a pair of boxers, jeans, and a shirt for me. I grabbed them quickly and started to strip. Drake huffed in front of me but I ignored him.

After I was redressed and ready I grabbed my jacket. On my way to the door Drake handed me the car keys. Before I could open the door I felt Drake press up against me.

"Draaaake." I wined pushing back against him trying to leave.

His hands grabbed my waist holding me against him. "You don't have to leave so fast. I'm sure you can waste a bit of time." He said starting to kiss my neck.

I bit my lip trying to ignore the pleasurable feeling. "You said that last week and I missed the whole meeting."

"John can bring you up to date again." He said moving one of his hands up my shirt.

It was cold and made me shiver. I didn't respond to him and he kept moving his hands higher. I sighed and lifted my foot. I kick it back fast and was released from Drakes grip after.

I looked back at him as he held his balls on the floor. I blew a kiss at him as I opened the door.

"If you don't start trouble while I'm out again, I'll reward you." I told him with a wink.

He only glared at me with a evil glint. I left the house knowing that when I got back he would be down my throat. In more ways than one if you catch my drift. I made my way to the car and got in.

I haven't even been driving for eight minutes and I already see headlights behind me. I was getting followed, again.

I turned a corner to the right. I put the car in park and reached under the passenger seat. The car following me turned the corner just as I pulled out my gun.

A valentines gift from Drake.

I got out of my car and aimed it at the car following me. Whoever was driving the car hit the gas pedal as soon as they saw me. They few by me and turned at the next corner. I got back in my car and put my gun back up.

Next time I will let off a few rounds.

By the time I made it to the gangs place I was already late. Johns gonna have my ass again. I sighed getting out the car and rushing up the stairs.

Pushing the doors open I walked quickly to the living room. I could hear John talking already and I bit my lip.

As I entered the room a few eyes fell on my but quickly went back to John. Mike came up beside me with a smile threatening to take over. I elbowed his side and his laugh came out in a snort at he tried to hold it in.

"Something funny about losing seven men?" John asked Mike with a light but steady glare.

Mike straightened up and shook his head. "No, sorry."

"Wait, what seven men?" I asked stepping forward.

John sighed looking over some papers. "It seems as though we lost seven men to a bar fight yesterday. Police reports give nothing away but how many died. This could be the gang Zero interfering again." John thought out loud.

I clicked my tongue at the name. "Zero."