Ch.6

Ch.6

Koray p.o.v

I'm so stupid for coming here. The chances of Julian actually helping me with this new information is one in a million. The last time I saw him he was getting beat by his sister.

The only chance I have to come out alive is to go back now. There's not even a full guarantee that he'll help. The chances of getting in and out are vary low.

While switching lanes my phone went off. "Hello?"

"Its bad to drive while on the phone, pull over." John said sounding like a father.

I huffed and did as told putting the car in park. "Did you get my message?"

"Mike didn't understand what you told him, so no."

I sighed and cursed that man. "The man that's been messing with the gang. They're from the mafia. They know Julian but think he's Drake. They also don't know that Drake is supposed to be dead."

I could hear John moving papers around in the back. "That actually makes sense. Where are you?"

"I'm....... going out for lunch." I lied looking are the passing cars.

"Your a bad lier and it's 8:45pm." He simply said.

I huffed. "Fine, I'm going to see Julian."

The sound of something hard hitting the ground came through the line. "What! Are you crazy?! No, come back here now!"

"Did you just fall out of your bed?" I asked holding back a laugh.

"Not the point. Turn around now Koray." He demanded.

"No John. Julian might be the only one who can help with this. If he doesn't then we only have to send the men here for him, leave a trial."

"Drake will have my soul for this. Turn back."

"Sorry John, I'll call you later." I told him before hanging up.

I started driving again praying I remember the way. It's not like we came back to visit the family. Drake made sure to keep them far away. It was like starting over really. Drake wanted to make sure nobody, but the ones he wanted to, found us.

Drake. I wonder if he's following me. I wonder if he knows what I'm doing. Is he angry at me for doing this? Does he know I'm doing this? Since Zero is after us how long before I can have him back in my arms?

I shook my head and focused. I needed to got to Julian. He was the only one who could make this right. He may be a dick but he's the one they want. I'll be damned if I don't get my Dragon back.

It took 2 hours and a lot of direction asking to find this place. I've never seen the entrance. It felt like a new experience. A bad one but still new.

I huffed before knocking on the big oke door. My mind was screaming to leave but the three guns on me told me to stay. Hopefully they don't find them all if I'm patted down. I hate when my mind wonders like this.

The sound of locks being undone behind the door caught my attention.

A young maid opened the door just enough for me to see her. "Yes?"

I could only imagine how many guys with guns are behind her. "I'm here to see Julian."

She looked behind her for a second before settling to the side. "Master Julian will be informed of your arrival."

I nodded at her as I slipped past her to enter the mansion more. My eyes watched her walk towards the grand staircase until she was out of sight. I took my time to look around the entrance a bit. It was beautiful and had a good feeling to it. If course it was large and spacious too. The whole things screamed money and power. The receding footsteps of the guards that were no doubt there reached my ears before being drowned out.