Ch.4

Don't kill me, don't kill me, don't kill me!! (*ω)

Ch.4

         Koray p.o.v

I clenched my jaw when I saw Drakes busted lip. Letting my eyes travel was a mistake. His dark blue navy shirt had a deep stain of blood in the center.

"Oh my god Drake! Were you stabbed again?!" I fussed dropping the food and going for his shirt.

He grabbed my hands stopping them. "No, its.....its not my blood."

I looked at him for a moment. I swallowed trying to not blow this up even more. I nodded at him clenching my hands.

"Are you hurt anywhere else?" I asked taking my eyes off his.

His sighed. "Yeah. I was hoping that since you took up some medical classes last year you could help me."

I rolled my eyes pulling my hands from his. "Why do you think I took them?" He stayed quiet and I stepped away from him. "Where are you hurt?"

He turned around showing me the spot of blood on his back. I lifted his shirt slowly and saw the reason for the blood. A gash from his shoulder into the middle of his back was still bleeding.

"This is a knife wound." I stated more to myself then him.

Drake stayed quiet and I ignored that. I carefully started taking his shirt off. While he pulled it from over his head I went to the bathroom.

I always keep my medical supplies under the sink. I grabbed the white and clear case. Pulling it out made me want to just push it back. I pushed every thought aside and walked out the bathroom. Holding the case tightly until I got to the bed was the only way to stop me from hitting Drake. Opening the case I took out some disinfection cream. I took some alcohol and a towel then went over to Drake.

He was sitting at the end of the bed again. My mind was reeling seeing the blood. I don't mind it but when it's his blood I can't stand it.

Without warning I poured the alcohol on his back. I saw him clench his fist as he held his head down but I didn't care. I didn't care if I got the bed wet or how badly it hurt him. He won't understand how I feel unless I show him my way.

I pushed the towel on his wound putting pressure on it. I did this until the bleeding wasn't so heavy. Removing the towel I told myself to remember to burn it. After that I stitched the wound up. Taking the cream I applied it around his gash. It was red but not infected. I wrapped his back up and let out a deep breath.

My hands were red from his blood. Looking at the clock it told me I was cleaning him up for almost a hour and a half. I hurried off the bed and to the bathroom.

I closed the door and locked it not caring about the blood. I turned the sink water on and started washing my hands. I scrubbed until they were red and it hurt to touch them. I turned the water off and took a deep shaky breath. Everytime he walks out the door he comes back with blood on him. Its doesn't matter if its his or not. He walks into our home and stains it red. I love him I do, but after two years of cleaning him up and looking over my shoulder I need a break. Not from him but from the danger that after us.

With the possibility of Zero after us I need him safe. They think he's dead and I need it to stay that way. If they're the ones tailing me they'll eventually follow me home. If they do that there's no doubt they'll see Drake.

I clenched the sink and looked up at my reflection. I still looked the same. Everything was the same right down to the T. Everything on the outside. My mind is reeling and I wanted to lock Drake away forever. If that's what it'll take to keep him from harm then so be. Even if I have to hide the key from even myself.