New field

🚨 Warning- jump scare 🚨
(Kind of... I don't know how y'all will react 😓)

You walk with you head down with a heavy heart. You killed a innocent person. You wanted to forget so badly but Tae's crying face will forever be craved in your brain. You wanted to cry so bad but the killer flash in your mind. Now the only thing you felt was rage and revenge. You was going to make the killer pay the next time you see him. You saw a door and opened it.

 You saw a door and opened it

You looked around confused. You wanted to go back but the whole building was gone. "The hell?". You say and got a little scared. You're outside with dead trees and no where to hide. If the killer sees you... You might die. You shook your head and held the bat closer to you. If it really gets dark out here, you're screwed. You take quiet steps while looking around you the whole time.

While you were walking, you promised yourself that you will not team up with another person. You were so lost in thought that you didn't hear the footsteps behind you. It was when you heard a giggle is when you stopped. You were to scared to turn around. "I was wondering when you were going to realize me, I was getting bored following you".

You started heavy breathing. "Why are you scared? I just want to play goodness". The voice says. "I have clues". The voice said and you slowly turned around.

 The voice said and you slowly turned around

"Hi there!". The doll waves and you fell to the ground scared as hell. "Its the dress, isn't it?". The doll sighs. "I'm Bebe, what's your name?". Bebe asked. You told the doll your name. "Namjoon?". Bebe tilts her head. "You're one of the game victims, its that time again huh?". Bebe shook her head. 'Again?". You thought.

"Never mind that". Bebe said. "Do you wanna play with me?". Bebe asked. "I'll give you some clues if you win... And it looks like you need some". Bebe giggles. "What do you say Namjoon?".

Chose

Play with Bebe

Or

Don't