Hello friend!

Consequence choice
(Good)

Evo- ... Tsk

You took a deep breath to calm yourself down. "It's just the game trying to trick you... Don't let it". You told yourself and headed back to Yoongi. You rolled your eyes when you saw Yoongi laying under a tree. "Tsk". You picked up a branch and threw it at his head. "Ow!". Yoongi yelped and looks at you. "Was that necessary!?!". Yoongi yelled. "Do you even do anything?". You asked.

"What was I supposed to do again?". Yoongi asks and you sighed. "Whatever, at least we found the way out". You said. "Yeah...". Yoongi looks around and you tilt your head. "What's up?". You asks. "Something's not right". Yoongi said. "What are...". Yoongi grabs your arm and you both were hiding in a bush. You glanced at Yoongi then pecked out the bushes.

 You glanced at Yoongi then pecked out the bushes

'Hoseok'. Your eyes widened in surprised when you saw him looking around before he goes off somewhere. Both you and Yoongi stayed in the bush for a while, making sure it was safe. "Why is he out?". You wondered. "There wasn't anything about a new game". You said. "Jimin is already rigging the game". Yoongi sighs.

"Well that's rude".

You and Yoongi jumped at Jimin's voice.

"I have been fair this WHOLE time... I never said that Hoseok was gonna be". *Giggles*

"Shit". You said. "We gotta split up". Yoongi says. "Agreed". You nodded. "Welp". Yoongi got out of the bushes and you follow suit. "See ya, don't die on me". Yoongi said and held out his fist. You chuckled and fist bumped him. "Likewise". You both smiled at each other and went off in different directions. "He better not die on me either". You scratched your head. "I don't want anyone dying on me".

After walking around aimlessly, you found yourself in some weird grass outside museum type place... That's what you called it. "Now what?". You groaned and kept walking. "Hi!". "Jesus!". You jumped at the voice behind you and tripped over some grass. "Wah!". You fell to the ground and someone runs up to you. "Oh my God, are you ok!?!".

 "Oh my God, are you ok!?!"

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!". She says. "Here". The lady helps you up with a big smile on her face. "Thanks". You said. "I'm Rose! Nice to meet you". Rose says. 'I know'. You thought to yourself. You introduced yourself and Rose beams at you. "Nice to meet you... How do we get out of here?". Rose asks. "I...". You closed your mouth cause you don't know if you can trust her or not.

"I don't know". You said and Rose groans. "Why are you in this place?". You asked her. "I've been here the whole time". Rose replied. "There's tons of places to hide here". Rose said. "Ok...". I nodded. "Well... Come on!". Rose grabs your hand and starts walking off. "Huh? Where are we going!?!". You asked. "I don't know". Rose giggles. "We just can't stay still while that Hoseok guy is around". Rose said.

And right on que, Hoseok drops from a tree. "Eek!". Rose squeals and you both start running. You were surprised at how fast Rose was. However, it all went down hill quite quickly when Rose slips and finds her self hanging from a cliff. "Rose!". You rushed over to her and saw her holding on to a rock. Rose held out her hand towards you. "Help me!". Rose begged.

Consequence choice

Help her

Leave