Another choice

You chose...

Don't

You shook your head at Taehyung. "Namjoon please". Taehyung says with pledging eyes. You looked down and turned to the door that was almost completely destroyed. "He's coming!". Taehyung gasped. "Namjoon! I swear to you that I'm not working with him! I'm telling you the truth!". You saw the tears in his eyes but still walked past him.

"Don't leave me!". Taehyung grabbed you and you pushed him away. A door in a wall opens and you go to it. "Why don't you believe me?". Taehyung says with a deep voice. "Cause I don't". You say and walked out the room. The door slams shut and you jump. You shook off the feeling you had for Taehyung and continued to go your own way... Til a window appears.

You look threw it and saw Taehyung... He was crying. You felt bad but that quickly fades when the killer cuts off Taehyung's head. You covered your mouth in complete shock.

*Tae was innocent*

Guilt immediately filled your chest and you grabbed it. The killer looks up at you and points the sword in your direction.

*Run*.

The word appeared in front of you and that's what you did. You ran fast down the hall with the killer right behind you. Since you were Namjoon, he quickly finds a blind spot and ducks. The killer runs right past you and you sighed. You sat there for a few minutes til you know it was safe. You looked down the hall and begin your quest for clues... But not without thinking about Taehyung.

"What have I done?".

......................................................................

Evo- Well... Would you look at that... Taehyung was telling the truth. Who wouldn't believe his anyway? *chuckles*. Now you're down two people and one of them you haven't even played yet and you're back where you started... Clueless. And guess what? It only gets worst from here.

How do you plan on surviving player?