Game begins

You woke in a corn field and sighed

You woke in a corn field and sighed. "Out of all places". You looked around. "I don't even know why I agreed to this". You scratched your head and looked around. "Am... I the only one here?". You wondered to yourself. "Fan fucking tasic". You said. "Gotta find Yoongi". You say and start walking, without a destination in mind. "How that hell am I going to stop Jimin". You wondered. "I feel like he's been doing this for a while". You said.

"Hello... Kittens".

You looked up and saw Jimin... Well, a video. "You all know the rules... And I don't even care about your crying right now". Jimin snickers. "Instead of being sad, be mad... Since someone brought y'all here". Jimin said and you jumped when he looked at you. "H-he can see me?". You asks. "Hello... Old friend". Jimin said and you gasped. "After everything I did for you... You returned, same". Jimin shook his head.

"Jimin, you bastard!". You yelled. "How am I a bastard?". Jimin asked and your eyes widened. "Yo-you can hear me?". You said and Jimin smiles widely at you. "This is my game after all". Jimin said. "I'm pretty much a God here". Jimin adds. "I'm here to stop you". You said. "Yeah, good luck with that". Jimin said so quick that it through you off guard. "Shall we start?". Jimin says.

A timer appeared and you quickly started running. You heard Jimin laughing and you grind your teeth. "Don't worry, I'll be looking for you all... Trust me". Jimin giggles and you didn't hear him anymore. "Damn it!". You yelled and looked at the clock... Ten seconds. You start sweating. Frantic, you start looking around while running but you saw was corn.

Seven...

You continue to run, but faster. Your chest was on fire and the sweat on your forehead was getting on your eyelashes, trying to get into your eyes. You shake you head lightly, trying to get rid of them.

Three...

Your heart was beating even more cause you were scared. You needed to hide, but there was no place to do such a thing. Your head kept playing the same words over and over again. 'Not like this, not like this'. It was now tears clouding your eyes now.

One...

As soon as you heard the countdown was over, your breathing stops... And you were grabbed by someone.

Choose

Fight

Give up