Down bad

You chose
Stay with Felix
(Bad choice)

Evo- OH MY GOD! Hahahahaha! This is the best day of my life! Hahahahaha! I love ya player 🥰

"Ok". You said. "Let's stick together". You told Felix and he smiled widely at you. "Oh! Thank you friend!". Felix gave you a big hug and you could help but smile. 'How can this sweet little guy be insane?'. You thought. "But we gotta get out of here cause she's a very bright person". Felix says and you forgot that Rose was hanging up. "Rig-right". You say and Felix was already skipping away.

You look back at Rose, who was struggling to break free with a guilty heart. You shake off that thought and quickly went after Felix. "YOU'RE GONNA LEAVE ME!?!". Rose screams. "WHAT DID I DO TO YOU TO DESERVE THIS!?!". Rose screamed and you stopped walking. "I WAS JOKING BACK THEN! CAN'T YOU TAKE A JOKE!?!". Rose screams. "Ha?". Felix appears out of nowhere.

"Is she serious?". Felix asked. "I knew it... I should have stuffed her mouth with those dead mice". Felix sighs and you looked at him. "Now she's screaming... Like a animal... Which I told her not to do". Felix looks at you. "I can shut her up by taking off her jaw". Felix grins. "Do you want me too?" Felix asked. "N-no". You shivered. "Aw, ok". Felix pouts and grabs your hand. "We need to go before shadow man finds us".

"Felix!". You yelped and pointed to the sky. "Damn... We gotta go". Felix says and you both take off running.

You two both managed to find a place to hide before the countdown ending. You leaned against the wall, trying to catch your breath and Felix stares at you. "Are you ok?". Felix asked. "I- I'm fine". You wheezed. "Sit down for a while, I'll go find you some water". Felix said. "I appreciate that you think there's water here somewhere". You said and sat on the floor.

"I'll find some! Don't worry!". Felix says and runs out but you saw him fall. "Felix! Are you ok!?!". You asked. "I'm so sorry about that". 'Eh?'. You heard a voice you didn't know.

 You heard a voice you didn't know

"Are you alright?". The man asked. "Handsome". You blurt out and you quickly covered your mouth. "Thank you". The man chuckled. "I'm Eunwoo and you are?". Eunwoo asks and you told him your name. "That's a lovely name". Eunwoo says and you blushed. "Th-thank you". You said and you didn't notice how Felix was looking at you. "If you're hurt, I can help you... It's not safe here". Eunwoo says.

"Thank you but I'm fine". You said and got up from the floor. "And how about you Felix?". You asks and Felix beams at you. "I'm ok!". Felix smiles at you. "That's good". You returned the smile. "Well since you both are...".

"Here kitty kitty".

You all jumped when you hear Jimin's voice. "Split up". You whispered and you all took off in different directions. You found yourself in a room and tried to hide somewhere but someone grabs your hand. "N... Mmm!". Your mouth was covered and you start panicking. "It's just me". Felix laughs. "Felix! You almost gave me a heartattack!". You whispered yelled. "Sorry". Felix said. "Wait, how did you...". "I followed you". Felix cuts in.

"But...". You shook your head. "But what about Eunwoo?". You asked. "Killed him". Felix says calmly. "Jimin's not here by the way, it was just a recording so we can leave". Felix said but you were still on the killing part. "Yo-you... Killed him?". You say. "Yeah". Felix said. "There's a another place not to far...". "Why would you kill him!?!". You shouted. "He was gonna take you away from me, you're mine friend and I'm yours".

"I didn't like how he talked to you, he was to nice". Felix said. "He likes you and I didn't like that". Felix looks at you. "And you blushed at him and called him handsome". Felix said. "Where's my blush? Where's my compliments?". Felix asked. You felt sick to your stomach and you moved away from Felix. "Hmm?". Felix tilts his head. "Ar-are you trying to leave me?".

Chose wisely

Stay with Felix

Leave