Oh man...

You chose
Save Felix
(Bad choice)

Evo- 😂😂😂 *Clears throat* My apologies

"Sorry, but I'm not leaving him here". You said and Jessi scoffs at you. "This is not the time to think about others!". Jessi yells. "You know what...". Jessi snatched the bat away from you. "You wanna help him and shit then fine but don't be surprised if you're ass ends up dead... With your dumbass". Jessi left with that and you were standing there, stunned. "She...". You rubbed your head and went back to Felix.

"You came back!". Felix gave you a big smile and you couldn't help but give him one back. "Where's Jessi?". Felix asks and you didn't want to answer him, so you looked around the room. You saw a long chain in a corner and went to it and tried your best to tie it around a pole. "Felix, move somewhere so I can toss the chain down". You told him. "Sure!". Felix says and you tossed the chain down the well.

"I connected to a pole but be care...". "What?". Felix says and you jumped, seeing him already out of the well. "H-how...". You looked at him then out the pole. "What?". Felix tilts his head. "Nothing". You shook your head and you jump again when Felix hugs you. "Thank you!". Felix said and you laughed. "You're welcome". You pat his back. "Come on, we gotta go". You told him. "Ok".

"Again?"

"Again?". Both you and Felix groaned at the same time, then you two laughed. "Do you know where we are?". You asked. "I was about to ask you that". Felix says. "Shit". You sighed and you saw something moving in front of you. "Down". You whispered and Felix bends down with you. "What's up?". Felix whispered. "There's someone up ahead". You told him. "Damn". Felix bit his lip. You narrowed your eyes a bit to see who or what it was.

You eyes turned dark when you saw that it was Rose. "Bitch". You hissed. "Huh?". Felix looks at you. "Sorry, I just see someone unpleasant". You said. "Oh? Tell me". Felix says and you explain to what happened between you and Rose. "Well, why didn't you saw that!". Felix chuckled and got up. "Felix?". You tilted your head. "I'll be right back". Felix disappeared in the fields and you scratched your head.

'What is he doing?'. You wondered to yourself and you heard Rose scream. You jumped up and saw Rose tied up like a scarecrow and Felix laughing at her. "Felix! What are you doing!?!". You yelled. "She hurt you, so it's better to get revenge". Felix says and looks up at Rose. "I think she's looks pretty up there". Felix giggled. "She's so mean to do that to someone for no reason".

For some reason, something wasn't right with him. "Felix". You scarily called out. "Hmm?". Felix smiles at you. "Ho-how did you end up in that well?". You asked. "Welllll...". Felix taps his chin. "For some reason, I was a "threat"  or something like that and Jimin told that shadow guy... Hoseok? To put me in there". Felix told you. "They thought I was gonna be lonely but the dead insects and mice kept me company".

"But now I have a friend". Felix takes your hands and grins. "And friends stick together, right?". Felix looks at you. "You won't leave me... Right friend?".

Chose

Stay with Felix

Leave