Ch 5 - A restless feeling

- Oh! Hey Hoon-oppa, when did you come? We didn't see you. Don't tell me you were out the entire night?

Joohee, Joohoon's little sister came in his room for something and was surprised to see her brother sleeping there. It was more unexpected to see him actually in his room, than not to see him. She got the curtains wide open, letting the warm and bright sunshine come in. If Joohoon didn't even register her words a second ago, he couldn't avoid the strong light that was overflowing the room now. He put his arm over his eyes in an attempt to cover it, but it didn't make much difference. He wasn't sleeping tight to begin with, even though he was exhausted enough to sleep for at least two whole days. His prickly thoughts couldn't leave him alone. What was worse, was that it brought along memories which Joohoon didn't want to remember.

A long sigh left his lungs, which caught his sister's attention right away. A second surprise, as Joohoon wasn't exactly the person to make long sighs and fall in thoughts, at least not in front of his sister. She tilted her head a little, approaching her brother and moved his arm away to look better at him. She nearly jumped in surprise. Joohoon didn't move an inch, his eyes looking farther in front of him, blankly, like his mind wasn't there. He looked a bit too pale than normal and had some dark eyebags, that made you wonder if he had some hell of a fighting last night or had a terrible hangover. The first was less possible, so she went with the second.

- Brother, you look awful. How much did you drink? I told you to give up on drinking so much already. It's not healthy. Just look at you-

She stopped noticing something was wrong. She came closer sniffing him around like a trained Police dog with experience to find the smallest dose of drugs (in her case it was the alcohol smell). Strange. There was not even a faint trace that would tell her Joohoon drank last night.

- Wait! I can't smell anything. You didn't drink! - said in awe Joohee, as she was honestly impressed by the fact - then why do you look like that? Oh! Don't tell me! Someone finally beat you to a pulp?!!

She hurriedly started to examine her brother like an emergency patient that was in critical state. However something wasn't right even then. He had no scars or other signs of fighting. Literally nothing.

- No, it's not that either, said she rather disappointed.

That was quite the challenge. She had no more ideas as to why Joohoon was looking so bad right then. And that long sigh. Suddenly a thought crossed her mind, which she immediately sounded.

- Oh! You're in love! - exclaimed Joohee with her eyes sparkling and a loud clap followed, like she just won the lottery. She was so sure of it, that she immediately got to attack her brother with a tornado of questions, failing to notice his nearly choke and sudden flinch, like he just got hit right in the head with a massive stone.

- What- , finally got to reply Joohoon but was interrupted right away.

- Who is she? Do I know her? Is she beautiful? Of course she is. That's you we're talking about. She must be also older. And strong. Don't tell me, did she beat you?! Whoaaa let me meet her, please. I need to see her with my own eyes - said Joohee at such a great speed that even the pharmaceutics video ads couldn't match her.

Strangely the overexcited flow of questions didn't cause his headache to worsen, nor did it tire him. It was the opposite. It pulled him out of his dark thoughtful state and made him smile. A genuine happy, soft and so delicate - smile, that almost looked foreign on Joohoon. Of course, that kind of smile was only for his beloved sister.

- You! said Joohoon and pulled her closer in embrace, tickling her all over mercilessly. Now it was his turn to attack. Joohee burst in laugh, cascades of laughter encircling Joohoon, making him smile even wider in return.