Ch 9 - Innocence

"One - They're extremely handsome!"

Joohee sat in front of the table sipping agressively her tea as if it would help her fill her curiosity up.

Opposite to her was Jiwook looking so tensed and flustered and stiff, that it looked like he sat on needles instead of an ordinary chair. His every line was screaming nervousness and above all awkwardness, proof was him continuously wetting his lips, mouth dry from searching for the right words, or him running his fingers everywhere from his thighs, arms, face, the cup of tea and back on his thighs, trying pointlessly to wipe the sweat off his hands. He was turning his head every second minute to Joohoon, begging him with his puppy eyes and desperate expression to help him in any way, even a word would be welcomed. However Joohoon was enjoying it far too much for him to voluntarily end the exciting show in front of him, so he kept staying undisturbed sipping coolly his tea.

"This asshole! He finds it amusing, sh*t!" thought Jiwook trying subtly to glare at the elder.

Though there were almost daggers in Jiwook's eyes, Joohee saw it completely differently like through a pink blurred film. There in front of her was a handsome stranger with beautiful eyes embroidered with long eyelashes, pale and fair skin empathizing their statue-like lines of his face, gorgeous blue hair giving him an unearthly charm, soft plump lips that looked somewhat abused, dark red, bitten and swollen. Oh and Joohee knew perfectly the reason behind that.

She grinned and moved her eyes to the culprit. Her brother sipped his tea like he was the most innocent person on the world, trying to look indifferent, but failing at that, his eyes betraying him by sheepishly sliding to the person next to him and sometimes back to his sister, as well as his poorly disguised smile that was stretched on his face. Honestly it was such an unbelievable sight : her brother trying hard not to smile widely almost in a childish way, displaying his rare patience, no it's even more - his excitement towards what was yet to come.

Joohee didn't recognized her brother. She turned her gaze back to the handsome stranger.

"Who is they and what did they do to my brother?"

She hardened her look making Jiwook flinch and strain, his shoulders would soon reach his red ears. Now looking even slimmer, his build gave off a delicate aura making Joohee ponder over their gender.

She lost her patience, as her brother didn't plan to make any introductions soon, so she got ahead and spoke first.

- Hello, my name is Lee Joohee. I'm this irresponsible man's sister, said Joohee with a bold voice attempting to scold her brother. – Just ignore him and let's take it slow, she added softly to try to lessen the tension a little.

- O-okay. Hm I'm Han Jiwook. I'm... I'm..., muttered quietly Jiwook, stuttering over his introduction, as he was searching for the right word to describe his relationship with Joohoon, but so far he came with nothing promising.

He desperately turned his head to Joohoon and then the elder didn't bother about anything, he gripped the sleeve of his shirt and began to pull it softly but agitatedly as well, while whispering Joohoon's name the quietest possible.

"Two - He's a boy. Hmm"

That was a little unexpected to Joohee (though she felt somewhat more thrilled about it). ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Ah.. he's so cute then flustered ❤. I get why brother loves to tease him.", thought Joohee while dropping involuntarily a chuckle.

At the same time Joohoon's smug smile widened and he moved. Right when Jiwook thought the other would finally help him, Joohoon put his hand on the other side of the younger's head, pulling him towards himself, his fingers tangled in blue locks of hair. He lowered his head, as the ridiculous height difference bothered them even while sitting and brushed his lips on Jiwook's right ear. It looked like he was about to kiss it.