I started rushing round the room cleaning it up, putting my cloths in the washing basket and just generally making the place neat and clean for niall.
Once the place looked presentable I stripped to my boxers and lay down in my bed putting my phone on charge; and stared at the ceiling awaiting sleep to overcome me. I smiled to myself as i thought about the beautiful blonde boy who’d carptured my heart with just one glance.

When i woke upt he next morning, i felt a new release of energy pass through my body, today i would be spending time with niall, alone, in my room. I grinned as i got in the shower and dressed and went down for breakfast. I couldn’t keep the happy feeling form radiating from me.
“What’s got you in a good mood?” mum said as she passed me my morning sandwich.
“Nothing in particular” I lied. “Oh and mum, my friend niall is coming over after school, we’re studying together, can you tell the girls to stay out of my room?”
“Of course!” she said seeming super happy one of my friends was coming over. She looked down at her watch and frowned. “You’re going to be late you better run” I smiled and kissed her on the cheek, my mouth full of ham sandwich.
“See you later” I smiled and I dashed out the house, picking my bag up on the way out, sorting my hair a little in the mirror; sweeping it to the side, as I made a mad dash for it towards the school.

“Hey” I said as I sat down next to niall in math. He looked up with a smile.
“Hello” he said grinning. “You seem in an awfully good mood today, what has you so happy?”
“nothing in particular, just felt like seizing the day” I lied. “Plus it’s not raining for a change” that was true, but it had nothing to do with why I was in a giddy mood.

Niall looked out the window and smiled “your right...that’s unusual” he joked. He looked back at me, his eyes glistening. “Definitely something to be happy about” he grinned.

I swore to myself that today I would get on with my work, but I just couldn’t concentrate. Niall was sitting next to me, so close that if I moved my elbow I would be touching him. When the bell rang I looked over at niall who was already looking at me, he looked away with a blush creeping on his pale cheeks.
“See you later math buddy” I said smiling as I packed away my stuff and got out of my chair, he looked up at me and smiled.
“See you later tutor” he said following my actions.

As I headed into science I was still feeling like I was walking on air. Which if you think about the physics of it, I probably was, but my point still stands, I felt totally lifted. I sat down next to Eleanor smiling.
“Good morning” I greeted. At Danielle and Eleanor, they looked over at me and smiled.
“Good morning” they said in sync.
“What has you in such a cheery mood?” Danielle asked.
“Why is everyone asking me that today? Is it not normal to be happy to come to school once in a while?” I laughed.
“That’s very abnormal!” Eleanor joked “especially when you’re coming to this dump” I laughed.
“I guess so” I smiled. Eleanor grinned.
“So Zayn’s throwing this party this week end, I was wondering if you would like to accompany me?” she said looking shifty, biting her lip nervously.
“Do you mean Zayn your ex-boyfriend?” I asked.
“Yeah him” Danielle said. “I’ll be there to with Liam, Eleanor just needs someone to come with her, so that she doesn’t look like a loner” she laughed. I let out a chuckle.
“So will you come along, as my friend? Please?” she said with puppy eyes, holding her hands in prayer mode next under her chin.
“I guess; what is it? A birthday party or something?” I asked. Eleanor looked relieved. I was in such a good mood today, going to a party actually sounded great. I wasn’t a massive party person; to be honest I don’t think I’d ever really been to one for someone over the age of 12.

“No, it’s not really a party for anything,” Danielle explained “Zayn just throws a random house party every now and then when his parents go away on business trips. See, Zayn’s kind of... how can I put this lightly?”
“Filthy rich” Eleanor interrupted.
“Yeah, so he has the maids clean up the place once he’s done.” She said