Mikami Akira

Personal information

Name: Mikami Akira

Age: 15 y/o

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Pansexual

Cup: C

Birthday: February 5th(Aquarius)

Height: 5'2 ft(157,4 cm)

Weight: 108 lbs(49 kg)

Blood: AB+

Race: 90% Human
10% ?

Relatives: Mikami Rin(biological father, alive), unknown mother

Appearance

Hair: Long, black hair(she likes to keep it down or in a braid so her hair doesn't keep getting in her eyes.)

Skin/build: She has a petite body, but has strong legs because she likes running. Akira isn't pale, but also doesn't have a tanned skin or something like that.

Eyes: Cristal-blue eyes

Appearance: She likes to wear jeans and shirts with puns/jokes on it of anime's, but she can also be seen wearing summer dresses and her sandals. She also wears the well-know school uniform, but often chooses not to wear the blazer and only the blouse, grey skirt and knee high socks. When she later meets Gon etc. and her clothes get damaged she changes to a sports top and shorts.

Personality

Likes: Gon, Killua, Kurapika, Leorio(she really likes to tease him), Hisoka, making puns/jokes, apples, meeting new people/making friends, listening to music, having fun with Izu(short for Izumi), eating, singing(she can sing beautiful), watching anime's, she doesn't do that much with sports but she really enjoys running.

Dislikes: Rude people, people who don't have a goal, people who make fun of her height even though she's 16, feeling hopeless.

Personality: Akira is a pretty laid back person. She likes to have fun and do things she wants to do, not because someone says so. She loves to make puns/joke even to the point she can make them at a wrong moment. Except that she has a good endurance, she isn't really that much of a fighter. Although she's smart and can be calculating she's really obvious about feelings. She can hurt someone's feelings without even thinking about it or knowing that. That way she can be seen as someone who is cold while she isn't it really. She's so obvious that she doesn't even know when someone flirts with her or hits on her that can make some situations really funny.

Other information
- Akira means 'Light' or 'bright'. Her name is more popular by guys, but it can also be used for girls.
- She's afraid of thunderstorms.
- She loves food.
- She's really oblivious about feelings and when someone flirts with her.
- Her favorite colors are baby blue and green.
- She often tries fighting moves from anime's. Sometimes they work out really well, and other times....they don't. She even got grounded after breaking a vase, a chair and almost 'killing' her dog.