Hawaii is the nature that I've been dreaming of to experienced one day and here I am.

"I cannot wait to swim in the ocean and chill at the beach." I smiled and Felix giggled. "You're so cute when you're excited." He said.

I looked away embarrassed with my overly excited child attitude.

When we arrived at our resort, Felix helped me to carry my things and I continued to wander around the place. Everything was so aesthetically pleasing.

"Felix can you take a picture of me here." I asked and he nodded then he snapped a few pictures of me.

I looked awkward but that doesn't matter. What matters are the view not my awkward face and pose.

....

A week later..

It's been a week since our honeymoon is finished so that means we have to go back to our everyday life routine.

You get up, eat, go to work and sleep.

With this amount of stress I've been dealing with ever since I graduated and my ex boyfriend didn't even care enough to attend, I am accustom of getting disappointed if any of my projects failed to get through.

I threw my files on the glass table out of frustration. "I just need one good male model and all of the guys out there that you sent in are so stiff. They're like a mannequin."

My secretary tried to calm me down and I told her to keep on searching for a male model that will satisfied what I need for this shoot not a freaking mannequin.

I need someone that can loosen up a little bit and be free, be wild and most importantly be human not a mannequin.

"Uhm Mam? There is someone here to see you and her name is Athena. She said she's your.."

Before I let my secretary finished, I gestured her to let Athena in.

"What's up loser." Athena smiled then she gladly made herself comfortable on the chair.

"You didn't text me or call me that you're in New York." I said.

She shrugged, "I wanted it to be a surprise for my dearest old friend."

I giggled, "You haven't changed at all." I said.

She nodded with a pout, "Nice wedding picture you got there Val." She said.

I can tell that she was being sarcastic.

"You wanna hangout later? I just need to send this one email and then we'll good to go." I said and she nodded with a salute.

"Aight I'll be waiting outside." She said then she left.

....

Well that hanging out session with Athena was amazing. We had so much fun together basically we went to the stalls and get cheap foods then we spent our time chit-chating at the rooftop of a hotel.

Still stressing out with the scouting a model for my project. Why is it so difficult to find a model that fits the character?

Jesus Christ.

I hope that my secretary that I trust with all my heart will give me good news when I arrived at the office.

I felt strong arms wrapped around my waist all the sudden then a peck on my cheek.

"Hey babe, good morning." Felix smiled at me.

"How was your sleep? By the way I made you a cup of black coffee." I said then I gave him a quick kiss on the lips.