.20

A/N: Since I doubt I'll ever be coming back to this, I figured I would publish the WIP chapters I had of .20 and .16.5 :>> kind of weird how this book ended up predicting a lot of stuff in the future, huh? Side note, I still think about MSB a lot, and I'm still pretty proud of it too.

Draft last saved on March 28th, 2020

"B-E-H-A-V-E!

Arrest us!
Italiana mobster,
Looking so precious!
B-E-H-A-V-E!
Never more!
You gave up being good when you, declared a state of war!"

* * *

'I don't know about this.'
"It'll be fine...! Plus, we have Zak. It won't just be the two of us now."
'Yeah, Zak. The one who's been bit- we sure have that going for us.'
"Mega..." Zelk growled, walking closer to him. Both were alone in their room, supposed to be packing their bags. Who put Darryl and Vincent in charge anyways? "At least do this for me. Please?"
'Whatever.'
Zelk sighed, rolling his eyes dramatically, before taking Mega's hands into his. "I love you. You know that, Megs."
Mega nodded at this, smiling sadly. He stepped closer towards Zelk, planting a soft kiss on his lips, before stepping away to pack some more.
Huh.

* * *

"Please- Please be careful Zak. I can't- We can't-"
"Bad, I promise I'll be okay." Zak reassured, hugging his friend. Darryl was trembling- terrified. Zak knew this happen- even Vincent was eyeing the two nervously, constantly asking if Zak really was up for the mission. He was, of course. It wasn't suicide- well- it was a fifty/fifty if he was going to be completely honest.
It was worth the risk if he survived. Just follow the train tracks.
"You'll text us if you get a signal?"
"Yes, Vincent. Geez, you guys worry too much."
"We love you! How can we not worry Zak." Vincent snapped.
"Okay, okay. I love you both too, but I'll be okay- okay...?"
Without warning, Darryl engulfed Zak and Vincent into a tight hug, trying to wipe away any tears in the process. "Sorry- muffins- I just feel like something's g-gonna go really wrong-" He giggled sadly.
Zak and Vincent exchanged a quick glance, before Vincent spoke up. "They'll be fine. We'll be fine."
"Pffft, of course you'll be fine A6d."
"Why wouldn't I?!"
"It was a joke, potato."
   Zak eventually pulled away from the embrace, sighing. "I'll be back, okay?"
   The other two nodded as Zak made his way out the door with Mega and Zelk.