Finding My Bonnie

Bey's POV

Erica has been on my mind since this current situation started I feel like I'm losing my mind without my girl and my two beautiful babies. On top of that I've been wondering if Erica is alive the main reason I called her to the office before this incident happened I wanted to let her know that I was pregnant with our son or daughter but due to the abuse and torture I've been through since I've been held hostage I'm pretty sure that I lost the baby and that has been plugging my mind Marques is just cruel it's like he has no Humanity  just a hollow shell of hatred driven by the Devil Himself it's like he is his little puppet on a string. As I sit here in Ponder if life is worth living my wife could possibly be dead King and blue will be motherless our first child together is gone what is life is what I ask myself since I've been here.

You all must be wondering how could I be possibly pregnant so let me explain how I became pregnant well here's how I found out. Erica and I decided to go to the doctor to see who is more fertile than whom and it turns out we are both fertile enough. So we did a rock paper scissors to see who got to carry the baby yes rock paper scissors childish I know and ding ding ding I won. We ask the doctor to fuse our eggs together. Some people think we are rushing into having a baby but if they know our personal lives than they wouldn't think that at all. After the fertility center we went to the sperm bank to pick out a donor to fertilize the egg. Erica with a devilish grin plastered across her face as she flipped through the donor book her I caught a fair-skinned gentleman by the name of Gustav Magnar Witzøe. And may I say he looks very well put together and very handsome so we both agree on him so when we went up to the front desk and began to fill out the form and gather the necessary documents needed to proceed erica kept looking at me like a lion stalking its prey. After giving the doctor the proper paperwork so she could check everything then proceeding to give us a vial of his sperm. Looking at Erica still with the devilish smirk on her face I could see the wheels turning in her head.

*Flashback*

Erica: BAAAAAYYYYBBBBBEEEEEEE *smiling*

Me: Yes Jasmine what do you want?

Erica: Let me make love to you tonight

Me: Should I? *raising an eyebrow waiting for her reaction*

Erica: *pouting* baby please all all we've been doing is fucking and I want to make love to you so my baby can have my baby and I know you miss me slowly grinding in you *biting lip*

Me: *slowly a smirk appears* only because I love it when you slowly rock your hips making it go deeper

Erica: then it's settled tonight I'm making a baby with my wife *getting excited*

*flashback over*

After leaving the clinic I asked ma Sonia to watch King and blue so Erica and I can have the night to ourselves and trust me we did have the night to ourselves Erica bought a new toy that ejaculates so the same night grinding slowly into me making my legs tremble as I started coming the strap ejaculated in me. We kept going for hours. We waited after 3 days to make a doctor's appointment don't ask me why we waited 3 days but when we went to the doctor we did the whole pregnancy test peeing in the cup the blood test just to make sure, everything came back negative which definitely I was sad about the Erica insisted we kept trying so we got more of Gustav sperm and she proceeded to make love to me more and more it was so good she had me crying. Earlier on the day I got kidnapped I took four pregnancy test just to make sure I wasn't seeing things and I called my doctor to do an emergency blood test everything came back positive and I was happy that finally I was pregnant with our baby girl or boy. Just as I got off the phone telling Erica to come here little did i know trouble was brewing and Marques burst into my office. Somehow he passed security and my assistant.