Chapter 7

(a/n erica and bey's lingerie in mm)

Bey's Pov

*flashback*

Erica: Are you Sure? *looking for assurance*

Me: I never been so sure!

*flashback over*

Erica and I stood before my bed with my arms around her neck. She grabbed my head, with both hands kissing me so passionately tongue and all . Slowly her hands moved from my head, to my shoulders, then to my back caressing it

Erica: Turn around baby *she whispered leaving kisses on the back of my neck unzipping my dress*

I threw my head back, and closed my eyes god knows what im feeling right now erica is just touching and finding all of my spots. I was enjoying it, but on the other side.. Ugh. No beyonce, I turned around again, standing in my white lace bra, and thong. Hungry for her lips, I kissed her again and I searched for her zipper, and unzipped her dress .... damn she had black lace lingerie on, her body is fucking amazing.

Me: Let me look at you *smirking*

She took two steps back, and showed me her body. I think I've never been so amazed by a woman's body, and actually found it attractive.

Me: Now come back here *pulling erica to me*

Erica walked to me, but instead of putting her arms around me again, she pushed me onto the bed. Again, I felt my heart pounding. Shit It's really gonna happen now, she laid on top of me, kissing me then suddenly I didnt feel at ease.

Me: Umm ... Erica *stops kissing her* i don't think ... i don't think i can do this just as yet

Erica: *Sitting up looking confused* oh ... okay

Me: I think I have to come out of my comfort zone.. You know, this is my first time doing things with a girI *looking down* Can we.. just.. take it slow?

Erica: Yes, of course. I understand you, completely. I'm just a little bit confused, cause again, it seemed like you were really into it.

Me: That's because I want you Erica, I really do but I gotta do it in steps get used to us, first you know

Erica: I got you *getting up from the bed, picking up her dress*

Me: What are you doing?

Erica: Guessing you don't want me to stay

Me: That's not true at least stay? Please? *pouting and getting sad*

Erica: *couldn't help but smile, and crawled onto the bed* Gimmie Kiss!

Erica's Pov

That night, the rest of the night, bey and i stayed up talking. we were still in our lingerie. She layed her head on my stomach and I started playing with her hair a little bit.

Me: So..... How are you feeling bey?

Bey: About? *looking up*

Me: *trying to hide my smile* about me?

Bey: *smiles and looks up at the ceiling* You know, I always thought you're the shit, from the beginning, we clicked right away. I caught you looking at me and being extra nice the first time I met you

Me: *blushing* i couldn't help it

Bey: now.. I have to admit, I'm falling for you. Looking at your body, just now.. I've never been so attracted to a woman. Never. On one side, it's exciting. It's kind of like an adventure for me, a new world but on the other side, it's also kinda scary, because it's so new for me. That's why I want to take it slow.

Me: We'll get there baby, I'm sure. Just tell me right away when I'm moving too fast

Bey: *turn over on her stomach looking at me* i like you tho * kissing me*

Me: I like you too Giselle * kissing her back*

Bey: I want you too sleep here

Me: You do ? * looking surprised*

Bey: Don't be too happy,Jasmine! No coochie for you tonight

*next day*

Cyn: YOU SLEPT OVER HER HOUSE! *semi yelling*

Me: Shhhhhhhh! *pushing cyn playfully* shut up bitch and yes i did

Cyn: *smirking and raising an eyebrow* did ya'll do the nasty ....

Me: *couldnt help but laugh* No!! Almost tho but we figured out, it's better to take it slow. It's all new for Bey you know.

Cyn: Didn't i tell you, in 3 three months you've fallen for her. Now we here, three months later, talking about sex with Ms.Beyonce Knowles

Me: Yeah Yeah! you right *blushing a little*

Bey's Pov

I walked back and forth in my room. Nicki was on her way to my apartment, and I was planning to tell her about Erica. I've never talked to her about Erica. Well I did, but just about our friendship not about me falling for her. Shit...... Fuck ... I felt so anxious. Suddenly the doorbell rang, and I swear I almost pissed myself.

Nicki: DAAAYUMM !!! you do not look good

Me: Hello to you too

Nicki: What is wrong with you? Something going on?

Bey: Well actually yes

Nicki: hold up !! let me go use the bathroom

If you want to go to the bathroom, you have to enter my bedroom first. But wait.. Fuck.. Erica's dress, and heels are still there. She left them here, and borrowed some of my clothes, because she was in a hurry to pick up King.

Me: NICKI!!!! Don't go

Fuck it was too late. She noticed Erica's dress, and her heels. She stopped walking, picked up the dress, turned around and looked at me.

Nicki: Please tell me this isn't the reason why the girls and i lost you and erica at the club last night?

Me: *looking down blushing* Yes *saying very softly*

Nicki: Girl you got some explaining to do, fuck that bathroom, my pee can wait

I started explaining everything between me and Erica with everything that happened, and everything that I am feeling.

Me: we didn't have sex. I want to take it slow *looking at her awkwardly*

Nicki: So.... That's it?

NIcki went silent until a big smile appeared on her face then she jumped up.

Nicki: KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT, BETWEEN Y'ALL! *giving me a hug* Tbh ya'll hella cute yo!

Me: So.... you cool with it

NIcki: Of course! Me and the other girls started speculating a while ago! We are NOT blind! We see the dancing, the grinding, the touching, the eye contact and all that. Y'all been acting like love birds since the beginning.

Me: *sigh of relief* Ugh, I'm so glad you took it this way. Such a relieve

Nicki: Of course, You're my best friend, I respect you and your choices boo.

(how ya'll like this chapter the leave a comment)