Chapter 2

Bey's POV

After dinner, the 5 of us went out to this club called Cameo to get us some drinks and go party. The dinner was nice. Cyn, Aaliyah and Erica are cool. They're really nice, and funny. But was it just me, or was Erica being extra nice to me. Like, I noticed her looking at me, smiling at me, blushing a little. I don't know. Maybe she just wants to make a good first impression.

Cyn: Hey girls lets sit here! *walking over to the VIP section*

Nicki:*laughs*

Cyn: the benefits of being Cyn Santana *laughing* Shots ladies?!

Bey: *looking at aaliyah clapping her hands*

Aaliyah : Bish is that even a question?! and make sure you keep them patron shots coming too !

Was it just me or was erica too quiet , she probably thinking about her ex i dont know the story behind it so i cant be the one to say shxt all i can tell her is to enjoy herself and not think about him.. i will just sit by her and ask if she's okay..

Bey: You okay mena?

Erica:*looking up * Yea im fine *shaking my head no , looking confused* i just dont know what am i doing here.

Bey: Enjoying your night!? Girl, it's your birthday!

why is she looking down ? i tilted my head , to look into her eyes damn she's beautiful.

Bey: Listen to me

Erica : *still looking down*

Bey: listen to me !

Erica: *shyly looking up*

Bey: I can't stand seeing people being sad. And especially not when it's their birthday. You're supposed to be happy tonight *laying my hand on her back rubbing it to comfort her* i guess its just your ex you're thinking about

Erica: *mumbles* yes

Bey: Fuck him erica don't let him ruin anything. Let's take some shots, and then I'm going to take you to dance with me *I smiled a big ass smile for her to cheer her up*

Erica: *laughing a little* thank you beyonce

Bey: for the last time erica call me bey or yonce

Erica: okay bey

Bey: there we go that's the smile i was looking for !

Erica: *blushes*

Cyn: THE SHOTS ARE HERE BITCHES!!!!!!

Cyn: Everyone, get one shot, and raise your fucking glass! Everyone raised their glass. To my girl Erica. I love you and I'm proud of you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA !!!!!Let's turn up tonight!

Erica's POV

Cyn: Everyone, get one shot, and raise your fucking glass! Everyone raised their glass. To my girl Erica. I love you and I'm proud of you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA !!!!!Let's turn up tonight!

After 10 shots of patron and 1 glass of D'USSE beyonce forced me to dance.

Bey: Come on erica, you promised me *pouting*

is it just me or bey is the most beautiful thing in this room besides cyn even when bey pouts she is so cute i wonder how she looks while she sleeps .... wow wait a minute erica what are you thinking your are becoming creep status chill .. but then again she must be even more beautiful when she sleeps i cant help but wonder

Erica : I can't bey. I drank too much. Can't even walk right.

Bey: *laughing* Oh shut up !

Erica: * Bey grabbed me by my waist... shxt i never felt this much butterflies in my tummy in my life since cyn*