CHAPTER 14: Clinten

I start to move her over towards the bed where I push her back onto it then get between her legs as she props herself up onto her elbows looking at me with the same amount of lust as I have.

I just couldn't stand seeing some other guy touching what was MINE. Despite what's been happening in me trying to forget her and her pretending that she doesn't want me back, I thought it was time to end all of that bullshit and let her know just how much I wanted her while showing her at the same time just how much she wanted me too.

I devour her lips again with mine as I smash them hard back onto her lips and while making out with her, I forcefully move my hand up her dress and push her panties aside then thrust one then two fingers deep and hard in between her sweet wet lips.

Next I slip in another finger and continue with the same rhythm of thrusting deep, hard and fast inside of her, making her gasp and moan at the same time.

"Tell me." I demand.

I knew she knew what I was talking about and as she tilted her head up a little while trying to think between orgasms, she says partially what I have been waiting this entire time to hear from her.

"I'm Yours!" She moans out loud.

"No! TELL me! And say it loud for everybody to fucking hear downstairs!" I demanded even more.

"I'm Yours! ONLY yours!" She moans out loud.

I smash my lips back onto hers as I continue making her come and then feel her start to squirt all over my hand.

"Mmmm....." She moaned.

"Oooo. Fuck I've missed that." I tell her as I bring my fingers up to my mouth and taste her.

She smiles then pushes me over onto my back on the bed and straddles my waist as she begins to remove both my pants, boxers, shirt while I finish removing her dress and tossing that and everything else off to the side.

I can't help but admire her sexy thick curves and overall how beautiful she is. The best part though is that she is mine.

She begins moving her way down towards my cock, where she looks up at me as she takes a grip of my hard shaft and starts to stroke it with her hand up and down slowly at first before moving her head down, circling the top of my cock, teasing it with her tongue before then putting as much of my length inside of her mouth with her lips wrapped around my cock and her hand stroking it still as she begins bobbing her head up and down.

My. God. It's been too fucking long since I have last had her and just as I remembered, is the BEST at pleasing me. Nobody can get me as hard as she can. I have actually never wanted anybody as much as I have wanted her.

She climbs back on top of me and slowly starts to lower herself onto my fully erect cock. At first though, she teases it a little by moving her pussy lips back and forth on my tip before I grab her hips and pull her down onto my hard throbbing cock where as soon as she gasps, I next begin bucking my hips and thrusting deep and hard inside of her.

"Fuuuck!" She moans loudly.

"My god you feel so fucking good baby." I moan to her.

"Mmm.." She moans as she places both her hands onto my chest and takes back control before rocking her hips back and forth, continuing to ride me.

"Mmmm.....Yeah baby, you're so fucking sexy." I comment.

I start cupping her breasts and squeezing them a little before sitting up while still deep inside of her and place my mouth over one nipple as I start circling her nipple with my tongue. Next I do the same with the other one.

I then flip her onto her back again and pushed down her thighs as I spread her legs spread eagle style and thrust myself back deep and hard inside of her, fucking her faster, harder and deeper each time more than the last thrust.

Both of us could feel how wet we were and the amount of pleasure we were giving each other. The sounds of our skin touching as I continued pounding her pussy until we both got close to our climax where I had her come all over my cock before I pulled out and stroked it a little bit then came all over her tits.

"Fuuuuckkkk!!!!!!" I yelled out in pleasure as I came all over her.

Damn that felt beyond amazing. That's something I could tell we both have needed and been waiting for.

After getting ourselves cleaned up, we decided to just lay in bed the rest of the night and fall asleep in each other's arms.

I placed gentle sweet kisses on the top of her head as we laid there enjoying the warmth of one another.

"Clinten?" I hear her ask.

"Yes?" I replied.

"If I'm yours, then that means that you're mine and ONLY mine, right?!" She asks.

I next lift her head up by her chin and have her look into my eyes.

"I've always been yours. I know that I have messed up a lot and I promise you I will tell you everything. My heart has always belonged to you and to be honest, I hadn't slept with anyone since that one night. Then a couple of months ago, I...." I began but she stopped me.

"Please, I don't want to know. I just want to make sure that we can start over right now and promise one another that we belong to each other and nobody else, no matter what!" She tells me with putting her hand over my mouth so I didn't say anything yet.

I chuckled a little at the adorable gesture and then took her hand in mine, entwined our fingers and smiled at her.

"I promise that you and I belong together." I reassure her.

"Good." She smiles.

I lean in and give her a kiss before she lays her head onto my chest and we fall asleep a few short moments later.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)