The Cast

A/N:

WARNING: This is a boyxboy story and contains the relationship between two men, as well as sexual scenes between those. If you don't like it, fuck off, simple as that.
Further this story contains strong language, homophobic slurs and physical abuse. Read with caution.

Also, this story takes place in the 1970s. Of course I myself was not born in that era and will do my best and research all the facts, but maybe sometimes I won't get everything historically correct. So feel free to point those mistakes out to me.

I also want to point out, that the believes expressed in this book do not mirror my own. These are fictional characters and nothing else.

🌈🌈🌈

Ok, now that we have that out of the way: Hello everybody and welcome to my second Book here on Wattpad "Loving the sin". Down below I portrayed the main characters of this book (parents not included). If you would rather leave that open for imagination, you can skip this chapter, but below the pictures I wrote some information about the characters, that might be interesting nevertheless.

So maybe you would like to come back to this chapter after reading some more.

I hope you enjoy! I am so excited for this book and I hope you are too! Lets do this then.

PS: English is not my first language, so some grammar and spelling mistakes will most likely occur and you can point them out to me at any point!

Lots of Love - hanna❤️🌈

Jesse Davis

-Age: 17 years old

-Height: 5,9

-Facts: Is from London, pretty rich parents, gay af, doesn't believe in God, just wants to live his life the way he imagines it.

-Bad Habits: Stubborn, not easily forgiving

-Likes: Led Zeppelin, hot guys, adventures, pissing people off

-Dislikes: his parents, his aunt, religion, homophobia

-Random Fact: Was part of a swimming team until he almost drowned at the age of 14