"Yeah she said she had some meeting with Demi.. Owen said he would be on his way to get us in ten."
"I just can't believe she left after what happened last night.."
"Well what did you expect Mi? You know how Auden is with guys.. did you really think you'd be different?" I couldn't even reply to what Mason had just said, I think he even felt how off brand it was for himself as well.
"Sorry that was .. that was pretty fucked of me to say but I think you needed to hear it.. now come on let's get ready dude."

I slowly got my stuff together, grabbing my shirt and jacket and pulling them on. After making sure I had everything I threw my bag over my shoulder and closed the door meeting Mason out in the hallway.

I guess it was pretty childish to think I would be different, that Auden would treat me any different than the other guys shes hooked up with.

I guess I was just hoping last night was more intimate than what she usually has with her hook ups.

"Owen you'll never guess who made it on Auden's hit list!"
"No fucking way.. Milo you actually did it?"

Should I tell them the truth? Or...

"Yeah and she loved every second of it." We laughed, Owen started lightly punching my shoulder. I looked out the window trying to swallow the lump in my throat before going through all my notifications. I was being tagged in a bunch of photos, clicking on them I tried to get my eyes to focus on my screen.

"Oh fuck.."

"Dude I can't believe you let the kid—-"
"Can we not call him kid anymore? It's going to make me vomit..."
"Right okay.. I can't believe you let Milo fondle your lady bits." Demi busted out laughing, I couldn't help but laugh along. It was a unique situation.

"Why didn't he want to just have sex? Like I figured like that would be like a dream for him."
"He said he wasn't ready for it.."
"Is he a Virgin?"
"No he lost his virginity to that ex remember?"
"Oh yeah he called you right before and after." Demi fake gagged before taking a sip of her iced coffee. We were just hanging out in her bedroom I had changed into some comfy clothes. Part of me just wanted to pretend last night never happened, the other half of me was starting to finally process and accept it.

"I wonder if he like cums too fast?"
"Oh my gosh D let's talk about something else? Anything else .. I don't want to think—-"
"Auden stop pretending like you don't want to jump him anymore, you think your best friends hot so what?"

"It was a one time thing!"
"So if he showed up at your place later and wanted to  take you between the sheets you would say?"

"I hate you.."
"Can't fight hormones.."

We tried to catch up on the bachelor, I actually hated the show but for some reason I love watching it with Demi.

"Hey dude your phone is freaking out..."
"Oh must be all the notifications coming in from the party, it died after I called you." Demi handed me my phone from off the charger. Demi's phone started chiming as well.

"What's going on?"
"I thought you said no cameras were allowed inside the party?"
"They weren't, there was a like one photographer there for photos." I was trying to look through notifications. Everyone was freaking out about the photo of Milo and I from his party? It was just a kiss on the cheek, happened every year.

"Well someone got this money shot somehow.." I looked at Demi's phone, it was a photo of Milo and I at the party but not the one that I remember posing for. Someone had taken a photo after Milo took our yearly photo.. it was when he was trying to show up Trevor. However the photos looked even worse than the actual situation of course. There was a photo of Milo turning his head, lips brushing mine. The photo of my lips against his collar bone while his hands gripped my hips.
Then the photo that everyone was freaking out about was the one I was currently looking at Milo was looking down at me, I was looking back up at him with the same intense stare. One of his large hands was pressed against my back while the other was brushing a loose hair behind my ear. Our lips were centimeters apart.

Some of the captions and comments stood out too me,
Looks like Milos friend zoned no more!

Come one we all knew she was more than his friend, no one like her just hangs out with a kid but how did he get her?!

Apparently she likes boys instead of men

Probably is why she had to get it from Trevor after Milo - Okay had no clue what to even make of that one.

"Can today get any—-"
"Um don't say it because it just did.." Demi held up her phone, there was another set of photos circulating. The old one of Trevor and I kissing at the club, one of me leaving his hotel the day after the club and then a new one from the boat.. I was leaning into his chest, his lips whispering in my ear while his fingers caressed my upper thigh right underneath the skirt of my dress.

I can't tell is she cheating on Milo with Trevor or Trevor with Milo.

Damn she's good if she can mess around with two boys at the same party !

She gets Trevor and Milo?!

"Now this is a PR nightmare.. you can start freaking out."