I think I love you. (Demus)

*Deceit's pov*

     It was about midnight and I was sitting on the roof, thoughts of Remus flooding my mind as I sigh and lay down to look at the stars. My guitar was sitting next to me because I had been playing it earlier. It was yellow and black with tiny snakes curling around it. I had painted it a while ago. All the songs I had been singing and playing just reminded me that I'll never be able to tell Remus how I really feel about him. "Why can't I just say how I feel? Why does it have to be so hard?! Just, 'Hey, Remus, I like you as more than a friend.'" I sigh again as I pick back up my guitar and start strumming it thinking of a certain song.

Everything you do it sends me higher than the moon, with every twinkle in your eye you strike a match that lights my heart on fire.

When your near I hide my blushing face, and trip on my shoelaces, grace just isn't my forte, but it brings me to my knees when you say,

Hello, how are you, my darling, today~?

I fall into a pile on the floor, puppy love is hard to ignore, when everything you do, I do adore.

We're as different as can be, I've noticed your remarkably relaxed and I'm overly uptight, we balance out each other nicely.

You wear sandals in the snow, in mid-July I still feel cold, we're opposites in everyway, but I can't resist it when you say,

Hello, how are you, my darling, today~?

I fall into a pile on the floor, puppy love is hard to ignore, when every little thing you do, I do, adore.

Finding words I mutter, tounge-tied, twisted, foot in mouth I start to stutter, h-h-heaven, help me.

Hello, how are you, my darling, today~?

I fall into a pile on the floor, puppy love is hard to ignore, when every little thing you do, I do, adore.

Every little thing, ba

                                      ba

                                          ba

                                              ba

Every little thing, ba

                                    ba

                                       ba

                                          ba

Every little thing you do, I do, adore~

    I finish the song, a small smile on my face as I sigh. A soft voice sounds from behind me, "Deceit?" I turn around with a bright blush and wide eyes.

       *Remus' pov*

       I had just got back from bothering my brother, which was what I did when I was bored. Walking into the house I look around for Deceit. "Dee? DeeDee? Double D? Deceit?" No answer. I shrug and walk into his room, not even bothering to knock, assuming that he's asleep. He looks so peaceful when he's asleep and it makes my stomach feel weird. I've talked to Patton before about how I feel when I see Deceit and all he did was squeal and yell about a thing called a 'crush.' Anyways, Deceit isn't in his room but his window is open and I can hear.....a guitar and...singing? I walk over to the window and stick my head out looking around, there's a ladder like thing that leads to the roof. Without even thinking, I grab onto it and jump out the window, climbing to the roof. I stop dead in my tracks at what I see. Deceit's playing the guitar and he's singing. That's not something you see or hear everyday, he's also in a baggy green sweatshirt. "Wait...that's my sweatshirt!! How did he get that?!?" My mind wanders as I listen to him sing. My stomach gets that weird feeling again as I look at his hair, his whole body, in the moonlight. He looks so......beautiful. "Do I...do I love him?" Realisation punches me hard in the face at that moment and I take a step back as I feel my face heat up. Deceit had stopped singing at that point so I say his name, cursing myself at how I sounded. "Deceit?" He whirls around and stares at me with wide eyes and...a blush? He's blushing?!
        "R-Remus?! How did you get up here? How long have you been up here?!?" Deceit stands up and hides his guitar behind his back as he looks at me, still shocked. My heart stopped for a second as I looked him up and down.
          "I just got up here, and I've been up here long enough to hear you play and sing. You sound wonderful by the way." I take a step closer to him, wanting nothing more than to kiss him right now. Not the normal kind of kiss I would want but, a sweet and soft kiss, one full of love and not just lust. Deceit nods and I see his face turn to a dark shade of red as he takes a step toward me, looking away. We were so close.
         "Remus, listen I-...." He starts to talk but I cut him off by cupping his cheeks in my hands and bringing our lips together for a gentle kiss. Deceit drops his guitar and kisses me back softly, wrapping his arms around my neck. We kiss for a few more seconds, which felt like an eternity, before I pull away. His face was a dark shade of red still as he looks at me in surprise. I was smiling softly as my face starts to heat up again.
             "I think I love you, Deceit..." My words were soft as I look into his beautiful eyes. Deceit smiles a bit as he looks back into my eyes.
              "I think I love you too, Remus....." I smile before kissing him gently again. We stay there on the roof under the stars and moon light until the sun rises, enjoying being next to each other and being able to hold one another. This was a perfect day.