𝟑𝟓

𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂
𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖
°𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮°

" so are y'all like together?" Noelle asked, laying in my bed. He decided to come over after school, he don't like his family so he rather be around me and pops.

I nod.

" so y'all made it official and ain't tell nobody? wow prence."

" bruh I mean we do everything that people in a relationship do. Plus I bet if you ask em he'll tell you we together so."

" trifling bastards, but I'm happy for you. you went through all that shit with that lame ass nigga to boss up with a new and improved one."

I smile at his comment. Wizyrd comes back in my room with a cup in his hand. He's here almost everyday now.

I ain't complaining though.

He laid in his usual spot beside me as Noelle eyed him.

" soooo Wizyrd I have a question for you."

I look at my phone already knowing what his about to ask. Wizyrd looks at him waiting for him to speak.

" you and prence like boyfriends?" He asks with a large grin on his face. I swear he's like a whole kid.

Wizyrd chuckles at first. I'm lowkey paying attention cause I want to know his answer, but not making it obvious. He looks at me.

" that's my shawty."

" so, boyfriends?" Noelle ask with the same childish grin.

" duh." He props up and kisses my cheek. I blush.

" aww y'all so tute."

" shut up." I say, going to my room door.

" bring me back a snack please."

" boy fuck you."

I leave my room and head downstairs; the further down the stairs I went, the louder and clearer the music was.

" is this all you have to do on your days off?" I ask when I step in the kitchen.

" boy find you some business, this how I relieve stress."

Pops was at the stove whipping up something with the music blasting.

" is the food almost done?" I ask, pouring some cranberry juice in a cup.

" yeah bout twenty five more minutes. come sit down with me right quick though."

I turn around and see pops sitting at the kitchen table. I walk to the chair across from him and take a seat.

" so," he says. " you and Wizyrd made anything official yet?"

Damn, why everybody keep asking this question? Unlike Noe, pops had a serious look on his face.

I nod.

I wonder where he's going with this.

He smiles.

I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding.

" good. I like you two together. he ain't like that other dude, Keandre?"

I laugh.

" khailil pops."

" hell, ion really care what his name is, the point is I'm glad you with somebody that make you happy. it's this gleam of light in yo eye when you around Wiz, even at when you hear his name."

I look him in his eyes as he speaks.

" I glad that after all the travesties you've endured that you've been able to finally find someone to give you peace and happiness. I've changed my mind about your therapy too. I think you're good on that."

I smile at the last part.

" for real?"

He nods.

" it's a drastic decision, but I know you don't like therapy and I think Wizyrd can help with most of your troubles."

He smiles back me.

" I'm happy for you son and I love you."

" thanks pops, love you too."

I get up, grab my cup, and head back upstairs. When I get to my room door, I stop before going in.

" remember this is a warning, if you fuck up with prence imma chop yo ba-"

" Noelle stop harassing people."

Wizyrd laid in his spot, with the same nonchalant face he always has.

I chuckle and lay next to him; instinctively, he pulls me into him.

" you good?" He asks in my ear.

" mhm."

He looks at me for a while then turns his head to the TV, and I do the same. We watch TV for a while. Noelle was sleep.

" aye," I say turn my head towards him. He puts his attention on me. " promise me you won't hurt me."

" I thought I proved that already shawty." I could tell by his voice that his feelings were hurt a lil bit.

I look down, feeling guilty.

" I ain't mean it like that bruh."

He lifts my chin up and looks in my eyes.

" I promise, on my life, won't ever hurt you."

He leans in and kisses me softly. He leans back and I smile at him; he returns the gesture.

" bet."

•••
𝓿𝓸𝓽𝓮
𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
&
𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂