𝟏𝟐

𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂
𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕
°𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮°

" Let's go!" 

The screaming coming through my phone wakes me up. This is probably the first time in a while that I got a good sleep, all the other nights were restless.

" Shut the fuck up yo." I say groggily.

" My fault. It's time to get up anyway."

I turn over and grab my phone. It's 10:30. I just came to the realization that we slept on the phone together.

" Why you ain't hang up?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

No answer.

Now I'm really starting to think about him. No straight nigga gonna stay on the phone all night with a nigga they know like dudes unless said person also likes dudes. I'm not gonna ask him about it though. It ain't like we fucking or nothing. Plus it could've a simple friendly gesture and I could be overthinking.

" Why you ain't go to school."

" No need." He said simply. I was gonna ask how come but I ain't really care.

I had a few text. One from Noe asking me if I was good and if I was coming to school. I reply to him: one from My'lynn asking the same. I reply to her and asks her if she tryna go to the mall today. My doctor's appointment is at twelve. Imma get out of bed at eleven. I click back to the FaceTime and see the bottom of Wizyrd's neck since he has the phone in his lap.

" You going to the doctor today?" Wizyrd asks looking down.

" Yeah."

" Let me take you. We gone blaze before." 

I nod.

" It's at twelve. I'm getting out of bed at eleven."

" Nah, get up now. Stop being lazy lil nigga."

I give him a face laced with attitude. He looks down and laughs.

" You think you scaring somebody?" He asks with a smirk.

I flip him off and lay back down. I put him him on pause to send my address and swiftly return to the call.

" I remember how to get to yo house."

" Oh." 

Damn he only been here once.

" I'm bout to go get ready. Get yo ass up."

" Ight bruh." I say. He looks down at me, we hold eye contact for a while. Then the call ends. 

This nigga confuses me. I'm ready fucked up in the head he gonna make me worse. I get out bed sluggishly and go to the restroom. I take a shower and brush my teeth and all that shit then go get dressed. I put on a grey polo joggers with the matching grey jacket and some timbs. I really ain't want to leave the house today. When I got done it was 11:05. I hear a car horn outside shortly after. I go downstairs and hear pops in the kitchen.