𝟑𝟐

𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓪𝔂
𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕
°𝓦𝓲𝔃𝔂𝓻𝓭°

"I'm on the way now bruh."

" been waiting on yo as-"

click.

aggravating ass.

I love my pops but I swear he be bitching bout the most trivial shit. Nigga mad cause he forgot to get milk and want me to get it. Not gone lie, the only reason I even moved down here was because I ain't have no place else to go, and Areya wanted me here. Ion even know how he know I was coming home.

I was at Prence's house the whole weekend. I know what he saw hurt em a lot so I've just been trying to make em feel better. He cried a couple more times but after that he was cool, at least that's what he's saying. I can always tell when he got some shit on his mind. He has mastered the ability to conceal it but that nigga like some glass to me. Plus he had a nasty ass attitude going on two days.

I can get rid of that though 😉.

I pull up to the grocery store and get out. I ain't even have to come here if it wasn't for pops bruh. I get the milk and go to the cash register.

The cashier was Jared.

I ain't even know he worked here, let alone a damn job. Both his eyes are blackened, he had a swollen jaw, and his busted lips were healing.

" you're total two dollars."

I barely understood his ass nigga so fucked up. I give him a five.

" keep the change." I say, taking the bag from the bagging area. He eyes me as I walk out but I ignore em.

I was at my house in no time after that stop. I only came to get more clothes.

" took yo ass long enough." Is what I hear as soon as I walk through the door.

𝓜𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓮𝓵 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓻

I suck my teeth.

" whatever bruh."

" I ain't ya bruh." He says, putting the milk I sat on the counter in the refrigerator. I go to my room and start packing a bag.

" where you going?" I hear Areya ask at my door.

" prence house nosy ass."

" when's the wedding?"

" shut up."

She chuckles.

" I'm serious Wiz, out of all them dirty ass, raggedy ass, stupid ass, goofy ass, flam ass bitches I done seen you with, Prence is the only person I've seen you look at the way that you do. I can tell you care about him and he cares about you too. I'm happy for y'all." She says smiling.

" thanks sis." I say smiling back.

" guess what?"

I look at her with a raised brow.

" a bitch got an apartment."

" that's wassup. proud of you bruh."

" thank ya, thank ya but that ain't all. yo fuck ass is coming with me."

I look at her unamused.

" damn you don't want to live with me or something?" She says with her hand over her heart.

" nah, it's just even had you not told me I was coming I was still gone fucking come I ain't staying in this house with pops. imma be done swing on em."

" y'all two need to grow up."

" tell him that." I say putting the last of my stuff in the bag. " well I'm bout to head out."

" bet. be safe outchea lil nigga."

I hate when she talk like that.

I run out the house before pops could say anything cause I know his ass was gone bombard me with questions.

" TELL PRENCE I SAY HEEYYYYYYY!" Areya ghetto ass screams with her head sticking out the screen door.

I back out my drive way and head back into town.

Let me call this crazy ass nigga.

After the third, ring the call connects.

" yeah?"

He sound tired.

" whatchu want to eat?"

" you should know already."

" how if you ain't tell me lil baby."

He sucks his teeth.

" cause I eat the same shit literally all the time."

" cut it out."

" boy fuck you."

here we go bruh.

•••
𝓿𝓸𝓽𝓮
𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
&
𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂