𝟐𝟗

°𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮°

We get to the party around ten-thirty. It was a ass of cars outside so imma assume it's packed on the inside.

" you ready?" Wizyrd asks looking at me. I think he could sense my nervousness. I don't even know why I'm nervous.

I nod and we get out the car. We wait for Noelle and My'lynn.

" you look good." He says with a smirk.

" thank you, you too. look like you tryna have everyone's attention."

" nah, just one persons."

Before I could answer, Noelle and My'lynn walked up to us.

" let's go in na it's cold outchea." Noelle says and we walk towards the entrance. The party was at this huge house. Last time I've been to one of EJ's parties was my sophomore year and it's an upgrade from what it use to be.

When we walk in, the only thing you see is teens under the influence of everything and all you hear is rap music blasting.

" aye this my shit." I hear Noe say over the music.

Wizyrd grabs my hand to not lose me as we made our way through the crowd of people. The first place we went was to the kitchen. Liquor bottles were everywhere.

" aye wassup y'all. glad y'all could make it."

" you know we wouldn't miss it." Noe answers for all of us. I notice the flirtation going on between EJ and Noe but I mind my business.

" y'all want something to drink."

My'lynn and Noe answer yes. Wizyrd stays close me but eventually he says yes to. I look around hesitantly.

" come on prence. loosen up tonight's suppose to be a night of no thinking, have fun please."

I eventually give in to his request and EJ hands me a cup.

" what's this?" I ask putting the cup to my nose.

" hunch punch." EJ answers with a smile.

I sip on what's in my cup, without even knowing what's really in it. It was good though. I drink cup after cup and start to feel the liquor after a while. I drink more and eventually I'm fucked up.

" yo Noe I'm fucked up."

" you such a light weight bruh."

" this my song though aye."

" let's go out there."

After another shot we all leave the kitchen and go to the living room, where the music is being played.

" fuck lil shawty first night that pussy got no loyalty." I rapped along to the amplifying music. I start to bop after a while and notice wizyrd bopping too.

" bruh I ain't even know you was still beside me." I say leaning into him.

" ye can't let nothing happen to you."

" I'm gucci bruh, I'm lit." I say. He just looks down at me and give a goofy smile in return.

I'm lowkey fucked up yo.

I turn away from him and keep dancing and bopping to the songs. He pulls me closer to him so that my butt is against him. I'm too drunk to care.

" you playing but imma fuck you tonight."

I laugh.

" we gone be fucking each other." The liquor responds.

He smirks.

" bet baby boy." He smirks.

I spot My'lynn across the room dancing with some. Where the hell Noelle at? I was having fun lowkey or maybe I'm just drunk: whatever.

We danced for while longer; ultimately my craving for liquor overwhelmed me.

" imma go get some more to drink."

" bet, be careful. ole stumbling ass."

" I got it nigga." I say walking away from him.

It's was getting packed as fuck. I had to push through people to get to the kitchen.

" aye wassup prence."

I hear when I walk in the kitchen. I see Noe and EJ standing beside one another.

" how you think the party going prence?" EJ asks.

" it's lit, I need some more to drink though."

" bet."

I give Noelle a look and he smiles back.

mhm.

" sad yo best friend couldn't be here EJ?" I ask as he fixes my drink.

He chuckles.

" what you mean?"

" Khailil, he ain't here."

" uhm he ain't come from upstairs yet?"

upstairs? that nigga said he wasn't coming.

" aye where the bathroom at?"

" upstairs."

of course it is.

" thanks author." I mumble.

" what?"

" nothing I gotta pee bruh."

Noelle gives me a look but I've already walked off. I past through a ass of people to get to the stairs.

I got to pee bad as fuck.

When I reach the top of the stairs, there were a lot of doors. I open door after door looking for the bathroom. I get ready to open the third door praying it was the bathroom. I open the door and see another couple fucking. I move on to the next door and grip the handle. For some reason I got a bad feeling, something told me not to open this door. I ignored it and opened it.

...

•••
𝓿𝓸𝓽𝓮
𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
&
𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂