𝟑𝟑

𝓦𝓮𝓭𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓭𝓪𝔂
𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖
°𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮°

Christmas was ass this year.

Usually pops and I would be in the the living room, his Taylor Port on the table, music playing softly, just chilling, thankful that we lived long enough to experience another Christmas.

Pops had an emergency call this call year. I thought I would be alone, but Wizyrd spent the holiday with me.

" you should be with yo family bruh."

" nah, I'm tryna be with you."

All we did was cuddle and watch Christmas movies. We fucked too, multiple times. Ain't even gone cap, it was better than Khailil. Wizyrd is bigger than Khailil by like an inch but it wasn't the length that got me, that nigga shit is thick and long, but pops ain't raise no pussy so I took it like a champ. And wasn't just the size that made it better, he did everything better than Khailil.

School started back yesterday. I ain't went neither did I go today. I really ain't feel like being around them people. I told myself I'll go back tomorrow but I might not go back till next week. If I see Jared or Chey I'm getting arrested. Wizyrd ain't go yesterday either, he stayed with me. He went today though cause he can't miss no more days, so I'm sitting here bored waiting on his ass to get here. It's just now noon.

Not long more.

I feel like we moving fast lowkey. We were talking while I was with Khailil, and though were weren't intimate yet, I feel like we learned a lot bout each other. It's not like we've even established a titled yet either, we just chilling.

I think I'm in love with em though—I know I am. It's the feeling I get when he's around and the absence I feel when he ain't. He makes me want to better myself. I knew since that day I walked him to the office that he was special, perfect even.

" I saw you. I still see you."

He makes me happy bruh. I smile to myself, until a knock at the door pulls me from my thoughts. I take my time getting to the door.

" who is it?"

silence.

I open the door and stare blankly at the boy in front me.

" what Khailil?"

I knew he was gone come eventually.

" I came to check on you. you wasn't at school today or yesterday."

I just stare at him.

" can I come in bruh. we needa talk."

" we ain't got shit to talk bout bruh."

He sucks his teeth.

" Prence I'm sorry. none of that was suppose to go down like that bruh. It wa-"

I give him a look to let him know he got me fucked up. He gets the hint cause he shuts himself up and looks at me with sorrow.

" how long that shit been going on Khailil?"

He sighs.