𝟒

𝓣𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓭𝓪𝔂
𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕
°𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮°

I hate that I get myself into these situations. I should've just said no. It's 7:30 and I'm parked out what I'm assuming is Wizyrd's house waiting on him. I texted him I'm outside like ten minutes ago and he ain't out yet. I realized that his sister could've just texted me their address instead of me giving him my number but I glad I did now. I smoked a blunt on the way over here so I'm high as hell and impatient.

I was about to pull off but the door opens and Wizryd was coming out of it. He had on all black. His book bag was on his right shoulder as he swayed towards the car. He got in got in and smirked and I rolled my eyes.

" The fuck took you so long?" I ask driving away from his house. " We bout to be late now."

"So." He replied leaning the seat all the back.

I sternly look at him and turn my attention back to the road. This is the only day I'm doing this shit.

" You baked as hell too." He points out. When he talked he never looked over at me. His head stayed forward and posture the same.

" I ain't ask you that." I say with a bit of annoyance.

Silence. He just keeps looking forward. My phone goes off I pick it up.

Daddy Khaiiii: where u at?

I leave it on read. I'm lowkey still mad at him bout yesterday and I texted and called him yesterday and I ain't get a reply.

It stays quiet until we get to school. He doesn't say anything, just gets out and walks as if he knows where he going. I let him go I don't like the idea of babysitting him anyway. We got to school at 7:50. I walk to the cafeteria and look around for Wizyrd. I don't see him and just go to my table.

" You woke up late?" Noelle asks me before I even sit down.

" No."

" Your grandma die?"

" No the fuck. Why would you think that?" I ask and me and My'lynn make the same expression at him.

" Why you get here so late then?" He asks ignoring my question.

As I was about to reply Wizyrd comes in. Noe and My'lynn follow my gaze to the brown skin dude coming towards us and their eyes light up.

" Where'd you go?" I ask him once he reaches us.

" Went to find the restroom. You had yo lil attitude so I went to find it on my own." He said sitting two seats away from me.

I suck my teeth.

" Anyways Wizyrd these two idiots looking at you like you're God or some shit are Noelle and My'lynn. Noe and My'lynn this is Wizryd." I say blandly.

They greet him and he nods back.

" We seen you at the ice cream place." My'lynn says.

" We ain't think you was our age though." Noe says doing this winking thing with his eyes. He calls it his best feature to pulling someone. He be looking like a raccoon having a seizure though.

Wizyrd was unbothered but that's nothing new. He just looks at them, then at me, then back to them.

" Ion remember seeing y'all." He says looking directly at me at me again. We hold eye contact until I look away.

" And if I did see y'all I wouldn't forget a face like hers."  He says smirking at My'lynn and she blushes.

The bell finally rings and crowd of students disperse into the school halls. As I grab my stuff, I see Khai getting up from Chey's table. I can tell by his face that he about to be on bullshit. As I start walking towards the door, he starts towards me.

" Why you ain't text me back?" He ask clenching his jaw a little.

" You don't ever text me back."

" Bru-" He stops when he sees Wizyrd walk up to us. His jaw clenches more

" Aye show me where the office at." He says pulling me from Khai. I'm kinda glad he did that cause I really ain't feel like dealing with Khailil.

Wizyrd and I walk the endless halls to the main office.

" That yo nigga?" He ask all of a suddenly.

" I guess." I nod.

He doesn't say anything. It's weird that he asks that and was cool with my response.

" Why?" I ask with a questioning look.

"Just wonderin." He replies eyes forward and still walking. "Why you always got a attitude?"

" I don't." I simply reply.

" So you just don't like me or something?"

I give him an annoyed look.

"Look, I don't know you don't know me so could you stop with all these questions bruh."

He hums lowly and we keep walking until we reach the office. I begin to walk off but he calls my name. I turn around with a clear attitude.

" I saw you." He says and we stare at one another. Our stares saying what our mouths cant."I still see you."

His words leave me puzzled. Before I can question him he's already in the office.

I walk to my first class and I'm late as fuck but Mrs. Johnson is cool. I walk in class and go to my seat which is in the back. I pass by Chey and she smirks at me. I ignore and and keep walking. I write in my journal as Mrs. Johnson goes back to lecturing.

"Pain."

°°°

It's now fourth period and I've got nothing to do per usual. I haven't seen Wizyrd all day to see if his first day is going straight more importantly I want to know what he meant earlier. I'm just ready for the bell to ring. I'm ready to go home and I don't have to work today.

Jared keeps trying to talk to me. It's just seems strange that he's decided to talk to me now. It's actually annoying as fuck cause I don't be wanting talk to him but I don't want to be mean. I'm trying to improve my social skills so I've spoken back to him when he's tried talking to me.

" You like Martin?" He ask with the same excitement he had with the other questions he's asked.

I shrug. Hoping he'll leave me alone.

After another five minutes of petty conversation the bell rings and it's time to go home. Jared and I say goodbye and I walk towards my locker. As I'm walking I get a text from Wizyrd saying I didn't have to take him home but if I could pick him up again tomorrow. I say text yeah but before I could send it my phone is snatched out my hands.

" The fuck" I say turning to the person who took my phone.

" This why you can't text me back?" You entertaining other niggas?" Khailil says fuming. I forgot I ain't talk to him since this morning.

" Bruh chill it ain't even like that." I say as he read the messages. I didn't care because ain't shit was in there but of course Khalil being himself would want to blow things out of proportion with immaturity.

" Ion want you givin that nigga a ride no more." He says clenching his jaw and giving me back my phone.

" Why?"

" Cause ion like that nigga. Nigga give me bad vibes. Just do what I say bruh."

" Khailil he's new and he don't know nobody why would I-" I couldn't even finish my sentence because he had already walked off. I can't with him bruh.

I put my books in my locker and head to my car. I didn't talk to anyone or nothing just walked. As I make it to my car, I see Khai get in Chey's car and they pull out of the parking lot.

"Pain"

•••
𝓿𝓸𝓽𝓮
𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
&
𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂