𝟏𝟔

𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂
𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕
°𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮°

The rest of the break was smooth, wish it was longer. The day after thanksgiving me and Wizyrd chilled. We've been hanging out a lot recently. Khailil is doing better, he'll call and text and what not but I ain't getting my hopes up cause I know he gonna be back in his normal shit in a while. I want to pursue something with Wizyrd but I also don't want to give up on Khai. He told me he would straighten up so I decided one more chance, like a fucking idiot. Wizyrd said he didn't care cause he know that I'm his and her'll wait.

I'm in last block chilling and talking to Jared.

" thanksgiving at your house was fun. I'm glad I went." He said smiling.

" how'd you get my address anyway?"

"Khailil gave it to me."

I nod.

I didn't know they talked to one another. They sit together at lunch but Khai's always giggling and shit with Chey.

" I'm having this little get together at my house and I want you to come."

I don't want to go.

" I don't really want to be around anyone."

" come on Prence it'll be fun and it won't even be a lot of people probably six people overall and whoever you bring, if you bring someone."

He wouldn't stop aggravating me about it so I said yes.

" I'll text you the date and all that other stuff."

I start to put my stuff up and wait for the bell to ring. I wanna go home but I have to work. The bell rings and I go to my locker. Wizyrd, Noelle, and My'Lynn are all waiting there with smiles on their faces.

Fucking weirdos.

" you know a smile in return wouldn't hurt right?" Noe says moving out the way of my locker. I force a close mouth smile as I put my stuff in my locker.

" smile nigga. you look cute." Wizyrd says with a smirk moving to the side of me.

My'Lynn and Noe snicker and whisper to one another.

" shut up." I say smiling genuinely now.

" see yo eye healing."

" yeah."

The swelling had went down and the bruise was fading slowly.

" you tryna lin-"

" wassup baby." Khailil says hugging me from behind.

I greet him and turn my attention back to Wizyrd.

" what you was saying?"

" nothing imma text you though." Him, Noe, and My'Lynn leave. Khai mean mugged Wizyrd as he walk passed and I hit him.

" whatchu doing after school?" He asks.