Resisting?

CHAPTER 10

It had been some days since the whole confession thing happened. It took them both some time to get back to normal, well Taehyung became clingy just after 2 days, when he saw Jimin was finally okay.

But he wasn't.

Jimin was fighting his feelings. He didn't know what suddenly changed but Taehyung being clingy bothers him, not in a bad way. In a way that makes his heart race, it makes him only think about the touch for the moment.

But of course he won't show it until he's sure of his feelings, he's not ready yet. So currently Taehyung was at Jimin's place waiting for Hobi to bring dinner for them as he's out with jungkook and Jin cause the youngest wanted to shop.

They were alone, Jimin was sitting in middle of the couch facing on the side with his legs folded and messaging Jackson because there practices were about to start.

Taehyung who was getting a call from his dad about something, he just came inside the living area and sat in front of Jimin, facing him.

"Bub.. What are you doing?"

"Nothing"

Jimin said, not bothering to look up while he was typing a reply with a grin on his face when Jackson mentioned something about a sensual slow choreography.

"Tell me"

"My dance partner and I are discussing what dances we could do"

"Your partner?

Is it a...a girl? "

Taehyung asked, hoping for it to be a girl. Even though he knew his jealousy wouldn't care if its a girl or not.

"No?"

Jimin said finally looking up towards Taehyung and actually realizing how close they were. Shit. He thought.

"Its a guy?"

Taehyung asked with evident jealousy in his voice. Even though they were close, Jimin didn't loose his calm, he ignored his heart which was loud enough for Taehyung to hear, he decided to tease the younger.

"Why?

Are you jealous?"

Jimin asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yes"

Taehyung said not even bothering to hide his emotions. Jimin went silent, his smirk leaving his face.
He was expecting the younger to at least deny it once, but his plan backfired when Taehyung took Jimin's phone, locked it and threw it on the other couch, he looked back at Jimin and he felt one of those certain feelings cloud his civil thoughts.

He took his right hand and grabbed Jimin's waist, with his left hand intertwining with Jimin's right hand and lowering his figure down to the couch and hovering over him.

Jimin tried to push Taehyung chest with his free hand but it was of no use because Taehyung didn't even flinch.

"Relax"

Taehyung said with his hoarse deep voice which made Jimin loose his senses and his heart beat getting much more faster if it was even possible.

Taehyung started leaning close to Jimin's neck, which caused Jimin's panic to grow more and he started looking away from Taehyung, giving the younger full access to his neck.

"Mmmm...

Taehyung took in Jimin's scent that he loves so much.

You smell nice"