The First Kiss

CHAPTER 1

It was a Friday afternoon and it was Jimin's last and only class today, and he somehow managed to be late.

He didn't really want to attend, but he had to go because later he would go to the dance studio for practice.
So he dragged himself out of his apartment and went straight to his university which was 10 minutes away. But as today he didn't have his car he'd be late.

It took him 25 minutes by foot as he reached the his department and he was 15 minutes late for his class.

He was looking for his phone in his bag not really noticing the figure standing leaning on the wall, which led him to bump into the said figure.

His bag slipped from his hand and he quickly crouched down and started picking up his stuff while continuously saying sorry until he saw who it was.

"I-I am so sorry. I didn't.... Oh! kook!"

Jimin said with excitement taking over his previously apologizing tone, he wrapped his arms around the taller boy who hugged him back just as eagerly. They parted with Jimin ruffling younger's slightly rusty colored hair.

"When did you come back?"

"This morning hyung!"

"Then why're you here. Go back. Have some rest!"

"I'm just waiting for Taehyung hyung, his class is about to end"

Jimin made an 'o' expression, not because he was confused but because the said male makes him a little uncomfortable, he didn't do anything to Jimin, ever. But he's always cold and distant.

Also he's Kook's best friend so he doesn't ever show. Or so he thinks, everyone in their friends group know that these 2 don't talk to each other . Well Taehyung doesn't really talk but Jimin doesn't really care.

You see their whole group is sort of royalty. The elite ones. They're just crazy rich and everybody respects them. But the group is sort of separated into two.

The one in which Yoongi, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook are. And the other which has Seokjin, Hoseok and Jimin.
They all practically sit and talk together but because Jimin and Taehyung always have this cold war on going on between them, the groups have been divided, but the bond they all have is still the same except these two.

"Well I'll see you later then!"

Jimin said and jungkook smiled and nodded, with that Jimin realized that he's already late for the class and he started running and this time bumped into the male he was just thinking about.

Taehyung stood there not budging even a little as the shorter male hits him accidentally. Jimin looks up with a blank-ish expression.

"Sorry!"

Saying that Jimin takes his leave, he doesn't want to indulge in an awkward situation with the distant male.
He doesn't really wanna hate him because he sees him everyday and he's a great friend to everyone even if he hasn't even heard him talk properly.

Jimin once saw Taehyung beating his friend Dae for no reason and when Jimin came to stop them he just scoffed and left.
Since then the cold war actually started. Jimin doesn't like this sort of power boasting and so he doesn't talk to Taehyung, not that he'll ever reply.

With these thoughts running in his head Jimin's last lecture finally ended and he was more than relieved.
He texted Hoseok that he'll be home late as he's going to the dance studio for practice.