Nickname

CHAPTER 8

Its been around 2 weeks or so and Jimin finally decided to attend college but he still can't dance for 2-3 days as stitches have just healed properly.

Jungkook and Taehyung were at Jimin's apartment because Hoseok was out with Yoongi and he didn't wanna leave Jimin alone.

It was 10PM and Yoongi has just texted Taehyung that they're not coming back home and are going to his and Yoongi's place to which Taehyung replied with a thumbs up and wink emoji.

"They're not coming..

We have to order something for dinner!"

"They Banginggg!"

Jungkook said or rather sang with a big grin on his face, which got him a small punch from Jimin on his shoulder who was sitting beside him.

"There's no need to announce it kook-ah"

Taehyung said and Jungkook just chuckled. They have been waiting for them to bring food with them but now since the plan's changed they decided to order some pizza. After 30 minutes the pizza arrived.

"I'm putting on a movie"

Jungkook said and got up which gave Taehyung the chance to be near his dear Jimin.
He stood up from the side couch, grabbed a blanket and sat beside Jimin putting the blanket on both of their legs.

Jimin has become so use to Taehyung being clingy to him for the past weeks that he didn't even say anything. Besides the usual flirting, Taehyung didn't really do anything to make Jimin feel uncomfortable.

"You never leave a chance do you?"

Jungkook said coming back after putting the movie and now sitting on Taehyung's left side which made Taehyung in the middle.

"Never!"

Taehyung said with a playful smirk on his face and got closer to Jimin putting his head on Jimin's shoulder to which he resisted at first but then gave in because of Taehyung's warmth and his scent which Jimin loves, but would never admit.

It was somewhat of spicy and sweet mixed together with very faint traces of it ever being there, easily arousing anyone including Jimin, but even Jimin so much as mentions it in front of Taehyung, the dark head would go crazy.

Jimin came out of trance when some funny music started playing and PIXAR logo came up on the screen which Jimin recongnized very well and he screamed in excitement like a little kid would.

"Monsters, Inc."

Taehyung had pulled his head up from Jimin's shoulder too see his eyes turning into crescents making his chest tighten and a smile taking over his face, thinking it is one of the most beautiful things he's ever seen.

He put his head back taking in Jimin's warm and happy aura.
After realizing that he's not just interested in Jimin but actually likes him he doesn't leave a chance to be near him.

Noticing his every small details, how he makes his hands into fists when he's excited , or how he scrunches his tiny nose, how his pout is the most adorable thing he's ever seen.
The realization made him grin like an idiot.

Few days ago he decided to tell the whole group that he likes Jimin and wants to win his heart.
Receiving applaud from the group.
Literally.

He still doesn't have the heart to tell Jimin yet, he just started receiving some positive reactions from him and he doesn't want to scare Jimin away and loose this trust that has finally started building up.