A Little Hope

CHAPTER 9

Jimin who can finally start dancing was changing into some sweats when someone approached him from behind.

"Finally I can look forward to coming to the practice"

Jimin turned around to see his dance partner Jackson coming towards him with a big smile.
And pulling his hands out to hug Jimin, which he did.

"How is your leg?"

"Finally healed!

I've been dying to dance.. My God

How are you??"

Jimin asked with excitement, he had been counting the days he can finally start dancing.

"I'm good..

Which reminds me now that you're healed I don't have to dance with that obnoxious Woo.

They want us to perform at this welcoming ceremony for the new trustees"

Jackson said with a sigh of relief and grin on his face.

"Woo's not that bad!

But I am really happy to be back"

Jimin said.

"I know.. Its so good to talk to you.

I thought you wouldn't because of Taehyung"

Jackson said chuckling and not noticing the change of expression on Jimin's face.

"Huh?"

"You know the whole Taehyung thing"

Jimin didn't know what happened but he had a vague idea what might be. So Jackson told him how there are rumors that Park Jimin is off limits to hit on and he's Taehyungs.

Jimin was by now furious and just wanted to confront Taehyung. What the fuck does he think of himself.. I'm not his fucking property.. I'm not his!

Jimin waved Jackson to which he frowned but got it when saw his Jimin's angered face.

Jimin didn't wanted to get hit on but it didn't mean that Taehyung could just let things like that about him spread.

▪️▪️▪️

Jimin took out his phone and dialed Taehyung and after the call not getting picked up he decided to look for him in the classes.
He saw the dark head sitting in his class. His phone's screen turned down.

He tried calling again to see his reaction but saw the male really paying attention to his class.
Jimin waited for his class to end which it did after 10 minutes.

Taehyung came out and immediately saw Jimin and his face turned to one of a kid who just saw his favorite toy.

"Bub you came to pick me up?"

Taehyung asked in the most adorable manner as the students had left to not see his child side which he had only reserved Jimin and his friends.

Now on a normal day Jimin might have found the taller extremely cute, but today he was infuriated.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"Bub what-"

"Don't fucking Bub me.

You promised... You promised me you won't try shit on me.
But you still keep doing these weird things to me 

always coming closer and talking to me in your sexy voice, complementing me, picking and dropping me off, giving me nickname.