Something's Changed

CHAPTER 2

It was Sunday morning and Taehyung was sitting in his garden waiting for jungkook for breakfast (yoongi who's his flatmate isn't home) as they still haven't had proper time to chat because the said boy had just come back after visiting his parents 2 days ago.

He had picked Taehyung from his class because he was crashing at Taehyung's place as his was occupied by his flatmate Namjoon who had his boyfriend Seokjin over, they all loved hanging together but jungkook wanted to give them privacy and also he wanted to rest peacefully.

Taehyung was scrolling his social media accounts randomly liking a post here and there. With his other hand pushing his dark hair back, with a particular thought taking over his mind.

After waiting for around 7-8 minutes jungkook entered showing his bunny teeth in his pyjamas. Taehyung looked up and smiled. Jungkook was one of those lucky people who gets to see it. Taehyung doesn't trust people easily and so doesn't open up easily or in some cases at all.

After 1 hour or so Jungkook had rambled on about how his mother made him go shopping with a girl and how he managed to keep her hands away from his butt.

Taehyung laughed at this whole thing when he suddenly remembered what he had to ask the younger.

"So did you find out who it was?"

"Well hyung... no students had classes on Friday after 5:00 so it can be anyone from the dance major!"

"Can't you like... check the records or something?"

"Ah! I forgot about that. Let me just get those check. Wait!"

Taehyung nodded and waited for the youger to update him with the news. After a wait of 20 minutes, which felt like an eternity to Taehyung they got a reply from Jungkook's source.

"Jimin hyung!"

"What?"

Taehyung didn't hear as he was too caught up in remembering about the stranger he had kissed in the shower rooms.
Yes Taehyung was the one who kissed Jimin, and both are unaware of each other's identity.

But ofcourse they're soon to find out.

"The last entry... Its of Jimin hyung"

Taehyung was shocked, he felt uncomfortable. The purple haired male who doesn't even talk to Taehyung, not that he ever cared about befriending him, but he knows that Jimin isn't his usually bubbly self around Taehyung which only makes Taehyung think that the slightly older male hates him.

The only reason he thinks Jimin even looks at him is because their friends are good friends. But Taehyung couldn't take that kiss off his mind. It was driving him nuts.

The way he felt when Jimin fell clutching onto his shirt. His fresh coconuty scent making its way into Taehyung's nose and his slightly wet body, hypnotizing him.

The rest that happened was like he couldn't even control himself. The moment his lips touched the other's cheek, his soft skin.
Taehyung couldn't help himself but kiss the other, which he didn't know was Jimin.

He started with slow pace because he didn't wanted to startle the other but after few pecks he couldn't stop. He needed more, craved more of those sinful lips, so full so soft.

Taehyung was gonna go deeper when suddenly he realized what he was doing and he had to get out of there which he did out of pure embarrassment.

But even after trying a whole day he couldn't stop but think about the stranger he had kissed.
How the beautiful moans came out of the stranger's mouth. What he would do to hear those again.