Oh, it's time bay-beee!

Start from the beginning

She winced “yeah don’t remind me, they are due back same time as your parents it seems, two weeks from now!”

I couldn’t wait to see my parents they were gone this time for almost three months. I didn’t know I was going to miss them this much, but then all that crap that went in my life in the last eight weeks I don’t think anyone could blame me.

After I finished brushing my hair, I put it into a neat bun and headed towards the bath, I didn’t want to wet my hair because I just got it done, but I was feeling hot and sweaty so I wanted to quickly refresh myself, I grabbed a towel and fresh pair of clothes and padded towards the bathroom, leaving Chloe and Kelly alone in the bedroom.

I closed the bathroom door behind me and stripped down, I put on leg inside the bath and shivered, the water was hot, but the nice hot. I put my other leg in slowly and say down in the bath leaning on the back of it, making sure I didn’t wet my hair and just soaked in there for a good hour.

“Woman, hurry the eff up! It’s bloody one something and we still need to do our hair and nails and shit!” Screamed Chloe from the other side of the door.

I sighed, that hoe could be so impatient sometimes. “Coming!” I yelled, getting out of the bath and wrapping the towel around myself. I grabbed my clothes and went out the bathroom, I couldn’t be arsed to dress in the bathroom because I knew Chloe was going to blast me. And I was right, the minute I opened the door Chloe barged past me.

“It’s about time bitch!” She said, going inside the toilet with her stuff and closing the door behind herself. I laughed and just ignored her, I looked around the big room and couldn’t find Kelly.

“Chloe, where is Kelly?” I asked, stripping of the towel and inserting my underwear and clothes on, “she isn’t in the room.”

“Oh, she went downstairs to get some food, she was grumbling about how she missed breakfast, you know her and food!” She yelled.

I snorted, yeah I did know Kelly and her food, if no one fed her, she would have gone stark crazy, and starting singing about food. Trust me, been there and done that, it just wasn’t pretty.  When I put on my fresh pair of jeans and plain t-shirt I sat on the bed with my phone in my hand. I was playing some game, when my screen flashed up showing I had a text.

I clicked on it to see who it was from when my heart twisted when I read it, I completely forgot about the mysterious texter. This time it read;

Counting down, I really cannot wait! See you at prom! ;)

What the hell did this person want from me? What did I ever do to whoever the hell it was? I tried calling the number but it connected me to some voice mail saying this phone was no longer in service. What the hell?

I sighed, well it looked like today was going to be an interesting day to say the least.

                                                                            ***

“They are here!” Yelled Chloe from downstairs. By ‘they’ she meant Luke and Blake, they must have arrived together, I am surprised they are not exchanging fist after the last time they were in front of this house. But then again, them idiots being boys they must have forgot.

“I’ll get the door” she continued.

While she went and done that, I looked at the mirror one last time, I finally decided I should just do my hair simple by putting it into a neat messy bun and letting two wisps of the my hair dangling from each side.  I made sure not to overdo it with the makeup and just dapped a bit of light lip stick and eyeliner.