Cahpter 29

Third person's PoV

3 days without Lisa....

Taehyung told the rest of the gang about Lisa was missing and the truth about her identity. Rose is the one who can't stop crying knowing the fact that her dear friends just went missing and she couldn't do anything to find her back. Jimin, Jin and Taehyung try their best to comfort their girlsfriend while Namjoon, Yoongi and J-hope try to comfort Jungkook. Everyone seems in a very difficult situations.

Jungkook haven't go back to his hotel because he couldn't face the memory he had with Lisa there, so everyone and him decided to live at Taehyung's apartment. Everyhing just too painful to them. They haven't talk to the noonas, Taehyung and Jimin. He still feel a bit disappointed at them.

"Jungkook, at least you need to eat." Namjoon said as he entered the guest room only to see Jungkook laid in bed with his blank eyes and puffy eyes.

"Not hungry." He said. He covers all his body with the blanket.

Namjoon just shakes his head. He knows it must've been hard for Jungkook.

10 days without Lisa....

"Where do you think Lisa is possibly be right now?"  Jennie asked everyone.

Everyone just shakes their heads.

"It's been en fucking days and we found nothing! I'm getting hopeless."  Jisoo said and flung their body towards the sofa. She sounds hopeless too.

"Taehyung oppa, Jimin do something you brats!" Rose said and she started to cry again.

25 days without Lisa....

Taehyung tried his best to find Lisa with a help from Kai but still found nothing. They tried to tracked Sana and her father but they seems not related to the reasons why Lisa was missing.

Yoongi knocked at the guest room and found Jungkook sat at the floor with a ho chocolate milk on his hand while he's looking at the pouring rain through the window. Yoongi stands beside him and just look at his miserable maknae.

"Lisa likes chocolate milk." Yoongi said. Jungkook still has his sight to the window and smiled just a little.

"I know." Jungkook said.

Yoongi sat beside Jungkook with his hands on his knees join the sorrow with Jungkook.

"You look pathetic, Jungkook. Shouldn't you be the gentleman out there to find your girl? Instead you're here look sad at the window. Magic won' come through a window, you know?" Yoongi said sarcastically. Jungkook lowered his head, he's abou to cry but Yoongi patted and squeezed his shoulders. "You said you'll fight for her until she tells you to stop?" Yoongi asked and Jungkook looked at him.

"How did you know?" Jungkook asked.

"She accidentally told me." Yoongi said and Jungkook just nodded. "It's almost a month and we did everything just to find her but it leads nowhere." Yoongi said. "You're the one who's very close to her, Jungkook. You should be the one who knows where she is." Yoongi continue his talk.

"Right after she lied to me all this time, I don't think I know her anymore, hyung." Jungkook said. He sounded so heart broken.

"Do you love her?" Yoongi asked.

"I'm about to sacrifice everything to her. I even about to put up a fight with my father because all the arrangement marriage. What do you think, hyung?" Jungkook said.

"Then go find her. Your hyungs and noonas just as broken as you. You're not the only one who feel lost about Lisa. We all are. Help yourself, Jungkook. Fight for you want, but if you think that this is all not worthy then give up. Make a decision for yourself." Yoongi said.